Help!! Photobucket? Bandwidth? In the middle of a review....

HI!

I was hoping someone can help me -

I've started a detailed review with pic's - after a bit of googling i went ahead with Photobucket to host my images.

Now it's saying i've exceeded the bandwidth & none of my pics can be seen! (& unable to post any more :eek:

I went to increase the bandwidth but its a set cost per month - ongoing. I figure it i stop paying the amount my pictures in the review will go missing again?

Can anyone help?? Happy to provide my username & p/word to photobucket!

Would really appreciate it...

Hmm, not sure what they mean here by bandwidth. They have storage limits. I have a lot of images uploaded to Photobucket's free site and haven't come close to using my storage limit. Are you uploading huge megapixel files? I generally reduce the size of the images I upload, since the images are only going to be viewed on the Internet.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

This this will explain the issue.

http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en-us/articles/200724504-What-does-Bandwidth-Exceeded-mean-

Looks like it's a monthly dynamic measure and will reset the usage to 0 again each month, the alternative is to upgrade. I use Photobucket myself and didn't realize there was a limit like this, sucks. You could always post a link to all your photos for now for everyone to go directly there to view. Loses the affect of them being in the review though :( and it's such a good review. Too good it would seem :eek:

Posted this on your other thread too.

This this will explain the issue.

http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en-us/articles/200724504-What-does-Bandwidth-Exceeded-mean-

Looks like it's a monthly dynamic measure and will reset the usage to 0 again each month, the alternative is to upgrade. I use Photobucket myself and didn't realize there was a limit like this, sucks. You could always post a link to all your photos for now for everyone to go directly there to view. Loses the affect of them being in the review though :( and it's such a good review. Too good it would seem :eek:

Posted this on your other thread too.

THANK YOU so much for linking this up for me. I was in such a state that i never thought that the Photobucket website itself could provide some answers :/

I've decided to go ahead & upgrade. What good is a photo review with no photos??

The second thing is that my images are too big. I played around & adjusted some random ones to 1/2 its size, but this means the dallies are too small to read so ill play around with what is legible. I'll go back & adjust all posted so that i don't have this problem again.

I'll keep my premium account at least until i finsh the review which is when ppl would view it the most. If i notice the readers reduce i'll cancel the subscription - together with the smaller images & monthly re-set it shouldn't be an issue.

Really appreciate you taking the time to help out - i'm home most of the day today & intend on posting some more! :D

It's the one drawback to Photobucket. There's a monthly bandwidth limit, and popular, photo intensive posts on sites like this will kill you. I upgraded to pro years ago for that reason.

I think all the sites have some sort of limit; Photobucket's fees aren't too bad, fortunately...

It's the one drawback to Photobucket. There's a monthly bandwidth limit, and popular, photo intensive posts on sites like this will kill you. I upgraded to pro years ago for that reason. I think all the sites have some sort of limit; Photobucket's fees aren't too bad, fortunately...

Xcitdcruiser: Hi Terry! Very happy to see you had a great time in my homeland. I enjoyed reading your posts on the Ausralian/NZ board. Your pics are amazing - i was hoping you may be able to help me as I'm having trouble. Many thanks!

Appreciate the above comment from Xcitdcruiser on my live/blog. It seems that the above comments and summary by the Northern Virginia poster would be about what I would share' date=' also. I did the Pro upgrade as I have lots of pictures posted on these boards. Needed the added room and flexibility.

We got off of the Celebrity Solstice in February. Check out these postings for more info/background on this nice ship, its entertainment, food options, these exciting ports, etc. Yes, we super loved your homeland, plus NZ and Hawaii. Great trip.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio[/font']

Just back from doing a 14-day Celebrity Solstice, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure on this ship and getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for much more information and lots of wonderful pictures on these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 50,073 views for this fun posting.

The same thing happened to me right smack in the middle of a live review. I had no choice but to pay up if I wanted my pics to come back and post more.

Between paying for expensive Internet minutes on the ship and paying Photobucket, it was a pricy review!