Want upscale nude beach experience

We'll have a fairly long day (930-6) in SXM. We'd like to travel to a beach resort that is clothing-optional. I understand this will be located on some particular part of Orient Beach, but I am a little confused about which option is our best. Don't mind to pay a little, but want someplace with chairs, umbrellas, bar, restaurant, bathrooms, etc. If anyone has been to Cozumel think Nachi Cocom or Mr. Sanchos... but adults only. (And maybe a little nicer? although we loved Mr. Sanchos with our kids.)

The only beach resort on the island which is officially clothing optional is Club Orient. It meets all of your requirements except for being adults only. There is no charge to access the beach other than rental fees for loungers and umbrellas.

You need to know that Orient is more rustic than many of the Cozumel resorts.

The have a beach bar and a sit-down restaurant that both have extensive lunch menus.

gary

Even if Club O sells "day passes," and I have no knowledge that they do, there is no need to get a "day pass." Just go there. $20 gets you two chairs and an umbrella on the beach - just find chairs without tags on them, start using the chairs, someone will ask you to pay. You can use the restaurant, the bar, the beach facilities. If you want to use the spa, email them ahead of time and ask about a reservation. Calling Club O "upscale," is a bit of a stretch to say the least, but it is the only clothing optional "resort" on a beach on the island.

OP May/June are slower months. Less cruise ships in the Caribbean and less vacationers. I wouldn't worry about overcrowded beaches. Maho might be crowded with more than 1 ship in but the others should be fine.