Bermuda Segway

travelingirl70

Found a great tour online right in Dockyard area. Anyone know if they're still in business? Their website says to email but no response for several days. Trip Advisor has recent reviews so I think they're still in operation. Anyone use them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kings Wharf Segway

We had booked the Segway tour last year thru Shoretrips.com. A few days before departure we received an email stating they had to change our time - we weren't able to make the time change because of another shore excursion. Once on ship that shore excursion was canceled so we could have changed anyway. The way thing I noticed about Bermuda was that things are very limited so I would keep trying to make reservations. You'll love Bermuda. I'm missing the pink sand already.

Just got back from Bermuda. There was a Segway tour hut set up when you walk outside the gate from the cruise ship area in Naval Dockyard. We didn't do it, but we a group we met did. They liked it. Someone in their group slipped off and broke their ankle. So please look into what the recommended proper footwear is before you go.

Found a great tour online right in Dockyard area. Anyone know if they're still in business? Their website says to email but no response for several days. Trip Advisor has recent reviews so I think they're still in operation. Anyone use them?

I did the Segway tour at the dockyard about four years ago. It's a blast. More tiring than you would expect, my ankles and calfs were tired at the end.

One rider ran into a light pole and ended up on the ground. No serious injuries.

You'll get a bit of training on driving. And you wear a head set receiver so you can hear the narration from the group leader.