Mr. Sanchos..... anyone been.... looking for details...

shaynasmom

We are debating between a few beach clubs.....

As said earlier we have 4 - adults (40s, 50s)....

2 - 18 year old (girl and boy),

17 year old (girl)

15 year old (girl)

14 year old (girl)

What does Mr. Sanchos offer that will be good for them? Specifically.....

Are the "water obstacles / toys" for OLDER people or just little kids.

thanks,

Eva

We went to Mr Sanchos last year. I did a full review with TONS of pictures located in my signature that you can view. They only thing they didn't have that day are the water toys in the ocean (they were out for repair and shortly after that I noticed they upgraded them).

We are debating between a few beach clubs.....

As said earlier we have 4 - adults (40s, 50s)....

2 - 18 year old (girl and boy),

17 year old (girl)

15 year old (girl)

14 year old (girl)

What does Mr. Sanchos offer that will be good for them? Specifically.....

Are the "water obstacles / toys" for OLDER people or just little kids.

thanks,

Eva

Your teens, and maybe some of your adults, will love the water toys. ;)

Anyone know how long it takes to get to Mr. Sanchos from where Royal Caribbean docks? Do you take a ferry?

No ferry; cab ride depends upon how much NASCAR your driver watches :p, about 15 minutes or less. Cab fare (for up to 4 in the cab) should be about $17+tip each way -- fares should be posted at the cab line outside your pier.

Been there and love it. It wasn't crowded where the all inclusive people sit or hang out. The drinks were flowing and wasn't limited to food..could order as much as we wanted the whole time we were there..has some water toys but I wasn't into that so didn't pay much attention..but we are leaving 1 week from today and we already booked Mr Sanchos for our day in Cozumel.

My 3 teens have done the water toys at Paradise Beach and Mr. Sanchos. I think both places charged $12 per person to use the water toys. You get a bracelet to wear and I know they watch to make sure only people who have the bracelet on use the toys.

Both have icebergs floating in the water to climb on. There are water trampolines, balance beams (of course, you fall in the water), seesaws, etc. Paradise Beach also lets you use paddle boards, kayaks and floats. I know Mr. Sanchos was charging extra for the paddle boards.

There are some younger kids using the inflatables as well as adults. My teens love the beaches that offer these activities. When you get there, you can look at all of the stuff and then decide.

At Mr. Sanchos, they also offer parasailing for $65 (I think).

Mr sanchos is great, nice water, nice pool and swim up bar, some vendors there that will deal with you (when you first walk in, the little girl on the left will deal real good) we bought like 3 times that day from her, and she made me a necklace, for like 7.00 wife bought a great big seashell half price, she will deal with you the best i think in the whole island of Cozumel ....

the food and Mr sanchos is great , you have to try the coconut shrimp and the fajitas , and you will get real mexican homemade hot sauce ....

115.jpg.47088bc990570204893483d515ced181.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from Mr. Sanchos and can't wait to go back! :D Not sure about the paddle boards but the kayaks and snorkel gear are free, you will need to put down a small deposit which you get back. Also, the whole, fried fish is crazy good, we had 2 of them. Once we got them, everyone around us saw them and started ordering them! The service from Francisco was fantastic, the drinks and food just kept coming!

Last, if you go, get there as early as possible and you will initially have the place to yourself allowing you the best choice to pick your spot.

WB

• 1 month later...
We went to Mr Sanchos last year. I did a full review with TONS of pictures located in my signature that you can view. They only thing they didn't have that day are the water toys in the ocean (they were out for repair and shortly after that I noticed they upgraded them).

Can you post a way to get to your pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you very much! The pictures are beautiful! Do you know if there is a charge for food and drinks with the all inclusive package? There are prices on the menu.

There is no charge for the drinks and food on the AI side.

Thank you very much! The pictures are beautiful! Do you know if there is a charge for food and drinks with the all inclusive package? There are prices on the menu.

If you are AI you can ignore the menu prices.

Went here last year in Nov............ LOVED this place and we are going back next month!!

GREAT food....... ceviche to die for, cocunut shrimp, fried whole fish, guacamole and drinks were bottomless.......

definately worth the AI.....

Also, my son (15) went snorkling offshore with an outfit that was just next to Mr. Sanchos............ went to two different reefs, out for like 1-1/2 hours on boat, with 1 other person besides capt and guide (basically private) for like $35/ he loved it.

my 11 year old LOVED the water toys and stayed on them ALL DAY>>

I am also interested and appreciate all the post info. Does anyone know if they have beach umbrellas?

How do you reserve a spot prior to sailing? Do they require full payment? What if it rains? Any refund?

No, they do not have beach umbrellas. They have palapas where the tables are directly behind the beach lounge chairs.

PC200271-L.jpg

The beach chairs are just lined up along the beach and the tables under the palapas are directly behind them.

PC200266-L.jpg

You make a reservation by going to their website and putting a deposit down. You down reserve a "spot" there, you are just reserving your pass there. When you get there is when you search for a spot (it's not assigned in other words...kinda a first come first serve deal).

As for the payment question...I just answered that in the post above yours. ;)