Nice restaurant near Intercontinental in Miami

We will be in Miami one day prior to our Empress cruise, staying at the Intercontinental and it happens to be our 36th wedding anniversary. I'm looking for a nice restaurant for dinner. Not anything crazy expensive, but something more than Red Lobster or Olive Garden, lol.

Anyone have any suggestions?

A terrific Italian Restaurant just minutes from the Hotel is: II Gabbiano

Their web site is: http://www.ilgabbianomia.com/#_=_

Another restaurant within a 15 minute walk is Truluck's which specialized in seafood but also had beef and poultry.

This is their menu.

https://trulucks.com/locations/miami-florida/#menus-tab

I highly recommend either one.

Keith

We will be in Miami one day prior to our Empress cruise, staying at the Intercontinental and it happens to be our 36th wedding anniversary. I'm looking for a nice restaurant for dinner. Not anything crazy expensive, but something more than Red Lobster or Olive Garden, lol.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Do you want to walk to the restaurant and back? There are Wolfgangs Steakhouse, db Bistro Moderne, and Chop House 305 all within easy reach. Slightly farther, but still walkable (just across the river), there is Capital Grille.

Within taxi distance: The Brickell area, across the river and south of your hotel, is loaded with all kinds of restaurants, including a Mortons Steakhouse, and many other high end restaurants.

You could always speak with the concierge at the hotel; I'm sure they'll have recommendations too.

Do you want to walk to the restaurant and back? There are Wolfgangs Steakhouse, db Bistro Moderne, and Chop House 305 all within easy reach. Slightly farther, but still walkable (just across the river), there is Capital Grille.

Within taxi distance: The Brickell area, across the river and south of your hotel, is loaded with all kinds of restaurants, including a Mortons Steakhouse, and many other high end restaurants.

You could always speak with the concierge at the hotel; I'm sure they'll have recommendations too.

Good suggestions along with Trulucks and River Oyster House.