El cozumeleno

dna529

• 2 weeks later...

We were just at the Cozumeleno a week ago, and we stay there annually because we love the place. It's a slow part of their season now until mid Oct. so it wasn't at all crowded. If you are there just for the day then this is what you will encounter. The food and drinks are just pretty average but you'll have no problem finding something to suit your taste. They have exceptionally nice pools for both adults and young ones. There are nice beaches that are easily accessible. They have a short pier on property that provides some of the best snorkeling on the island. The staff there is friendly and attentive. From the dock in San Miguel its only an $8.00 cab ride each way. We do the week long all inclusive there but have seen a few day only visitors. Depending on what your expectations are the Cozumeleno could be a nice option.

We were just at the Cozumeleno a week ago, and we stay there annually because we love the place. It's a slow part of their season now until mid Oct. so it wasn't at all crowded. If you are there just for the day then this is what you will encounter. The food and drinks are just pretty average but you'll have no problem finding something to suit your taste. They have exceptionally nice pools for both adults and young ones. There are nice beaches that are easily accessible. They have a short pier on property that provides some of the best snorkeling on the island. The staff there is friendly and attentive. From the dock in San Miguel its only an $8.00 cab ride each way. We do the week long all inclusive there but have seen a few day only visitors. Depending on what your expectations are the Cozumeleno could be a nice option.

Thanks for the information. I booked it yesterday for November. Can't wait!

My family and I have stayed at El Cozumelno twice for AI vacations and we love it! Granted, the food is not great but the view is absolutely breathtaking and the snorkling right off the beach is the best on the island. I wouldn't hesitate to go back. I am hoping to take my daughter back for her graduation present when she graduates from high school because she has such wonderful memories of this resort.

If you want to go reef snorkeling, I highly recommend the Fury Catamaran snorkel excursions. I've been on two different excursions and the Fury was by far the best one. I was very impressed with the locations they took us to. I would love to do it again with the Fury.