Our Final Look at Freedom Pre-Drydock:Dec 7th (Including Western Compass)

APDMOM

We just returned from another enjoyable, albeit eventful, cruise on Freedom of the Seas. Although we skipped Cozumel, I was able to snatch the Compass for the previously planned stop in Cozumel.

I will be posting the Cruise Compass, too many pictures :D, and my experience and opinions of this cruise. I will start with the Compass, as I know how helpful that is to me while planning a cruise. I have to return to work tomorrow :eek:, so I will try to post about one cruise day, every day. I hope to get all of the Compass info scanned and posted tonight.

Enjoy!

Day 6: This was Plan A for Cozumel. We did not end up stopping there, so this Compass was replaced by one with Sea Day activities. We also did not see this comedian, as he was supposed to board the ship in Cozumel. The activities staff did an amazing job of planning last-minute entertainment for our sea day.

FOS6_zps466fdd44.jpeg

FOS61_zps1a0ab0a3.jpeg

FOS62_zps20405058.jpeg

FOS63_zpsa47497d3.jpeg

Got a question for you. Do you know if they have Black jack touraments on the FOS?

I did not really pay attention to that. I will look through the extra papers with specials and such that they gave us... later tonight :)

Before digging into my memory bank for my review, here is the kids' menu from the Main Dining Room. Adults can order from it too! Our son really enjoyed the Guacamole chips. We often ordered brownies and ice cream when the regular dessert menu was not that appealing.

f6dd5685-6bf6-4b6b-971d-1b8f89ee3cd1_zps949ef5b8.jpg