Park and Cruise Hotels in New Orleans

Mama Lapin

I have searched this board and while I have found numerous hotel suggestions for air travelers, I can't find one that allows you to park your car and provides a shuttle to the port. This is commonplace in the Florida ports, can any of you recommend one in New Orleans? Thanks!

We booked the park and cruise package at the Marriott Canal Street last January. We had no issues. We stayed the night before the cruise, took a taxi to the cruise terminal, and took a cab back to the hotel after the cruise to get the car.

For I Oct 23rd cruise, I decided to see if the Drury Inn on Poydra had any vacancies. This is the hotel that most people recommend. Called the hotel direct and asked for the precruise package. Was told that they couldn't offer this as their parking area will be under renovation. She said that there would be no where to park.

For I Oct 23rd cruise, I decided to see if the Drury Inn on Poydra had any vacancies. This is the hotel that most people recommend. Called the hotel direct and asked for the precruise package. Was told that they couldn't offer this as their parking area will be under renovation. She said that there would be no where to park.

did they say how long it would be under renovation?

did they say how long it would be under renovation?

No they didn't tell me and I forgot to ask. If you are planning to use them, then I would recommend calling their direct number. Just trying to make people aware of this if they have a car that needs parking.

2 years ago we stayed at Courtyard Marriot which was walking distance from the Peir, I want to say I paid 79 plus tax. and could leave the car there for 7 nights. It was very nice, I did have to prepay for it online.

Archived