For Cruisin Linda

Ahh, thanks everyone - you are a lovely lot on here :)

Have been out with friends today (weekly girl's [ha ha] day out) I have got all the bits and pieces in the case, clothes hanging up ready for packing and off to get haircut tomorrow, then going to pack in case of any last minutes problems on Thursday (usually something!!)

Kruzseeka - the labels have arrived, so have used the surplus boarding cards to make them up. Just got to put a mobile number on.

ngt4ph.jpg

Smart eh? :D:D

Edited by CRUISIN LINDA

Ahh, thanks everyone - you are a lovely lot on here :)

Have been out with friends today (weekly girl's [ha ha] day out) I have got all the bits and pieces in the case, clothes hanging up ready for packing and off to get haircut tomorrow, then going to pack in case of any last minutes problems on Thursday (usually something!!)

Kruzseeka - the labels have arrived, so have used the surplus boarding cards to make them up. Just got to put a mobile number on.

ngt4ph.jpg

Smart eh? :D:D

They look very good!! Trouble is I haven't got another cruise booked yet. :(. Have a brilliant holiday, Linda and Ray. :)

Hi Linda,

I see you are off on Friday, I,m sure you will have a great trip.

Hubby and me are on the majesty on 17th. Any tips on packing????

I see the weather is in low 20,s which is good. But should I put some wollies is too:

Hi Linda,

I see you are off on Friday, I,m sure you will have a great trip.

Hubby and me are on the majesty on 17th. Any tips on packing????

I see the weather is in low 20,s which is good. But should I put some wollies is too:

I am trying to travel light - ha ha! I am packing two pairs of trousers, a skirt and various tops for evenings plus velvet trousers and sparkly top for formal night. I always take a cardi or two. It is usually warm on the ship, but sometimes the air conditioning can be a bit fierce :eek:

I am taking cut offs and t-shirts, so hoping it will be warm in the day. According to the forecast it is going to be 30c :eek::eek: in Athens on Monday.

This is a good website - just type in the place and it gives you 14 day forecast.

http://www.holiday-weather.com/

Have a great time Linda...........you seem to have had a lot of holidays this year :D. Are you going for a record?;):)
Ha ha Vera, got to get as many in as possible before DH gets to 80, when he will have to start paying for his insurance instead of getting it free from the bank :D:D

Tut Jackie, slacking, no cruise booked :D:D

Ha ha Vera, got to get as many in as possible before DH gets to 80, when he will have to start paying for his insurance instead of getting it free from the bank :D:D

My DH has to start paying for his insurance in 7 months time (71years). How many cruises/holidays can I persuade him to have before then? :(. I'll just have to travel Solo. :D