For Cruisin Linda

Ah, just knew there would be a problem - just having some lunch and broken a tooth :( Luckily dentist can see me at 9am tomorrow :)

Can't believe that Linda. My bottom dental plate broke and I had to find somewhere to repair it in Darlington while up north. Managed to get it fixed as I was worried sick about the cruise on 13th, but we have moved down to Nottingham, and all is well.

Hope you get yours fixed as easily.

Pleased you are enjoying yourselves Linda - I can just imagine you sitting in Mykonos. Wish we were too! :) Glad seas calm - our friends are in the Far East at the moment and have had their calls in Japan cancelled and going to substitute ports in Taiwan I think it is. No wonder - look at this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2788543/super-typhoon-vongfong-set-unleash-120mph-winds-japan-astronaut-seeing-space-says-ve-never-seen-like.html

How terrifying! What those folks must be thinking waiting for it to arrive!

So you're well off where you are Linda - smooth sailing for the rest of your cruise, also to all those about to depart. ;)

A photo has just been posted on Thomson Cruises FB unofficial site showing Majesty and Spirit together in Mykonos. Spirit is docked and Majesty at anchor. Wonder if many of the crew get chance to meet.

Enjoy the sunshine, Linda. :)

A photo has just been posted on Thomson Cruises FB unofficial site showing Majesty and Spirit together in Mykonos. Spirit is docked and Majesty at anchor. Wonder if many of the crew get chance to meet.

Enjoy the sunshine, Linda. :)

They do meet up Jackie.

There is a picture of the band from Spirit and Adam Franks from the Maj up on FB.

They do meet up Jackie.

There is a picture of the band from Spirit and Adam Franks from the Maj up on FB.

seen that joe, the band sound room are very good its their second season onboard, also good are the new dimensions trio who play up in horizons and on the captains gala night, about their 6th season on the ship they have also backed pavarotti

Kudsadasi today. Lots of hassle, so made for the castle, but it is closed for renovation :( We have been there before though, so just having a coffee with free WiFi. There is a Windstar sailing ship in and Regal Princess just coming in -she is huge! Athens tomorrow.

Edited by CRUISIN LINDA

Sounds like you're havin a lovely time, enjoy :)), it's lashing down with rain here.its ages for our next cruise :(, but a few things to look forward to, including one night( nov 9 th), in your home town oxford. Talking of tight wads, we have a free pint at bell and compass, just by giving your email on the marstons website. Next big holiday is in india in jan, went to kusadasi once, and you're right plenty of hassle from the Turks lol.

Hi folks - Athens today. We took the HoHo bus ( blue route) to the Acropolis. We climbed right to the top - phew!! It was packed with tourists. There were 4 ships in, including Regal Princess & Norwegian Jade. It was sunny, but not too hot. After a nice cool beer we caught the red line and did an hour and a quarter trip round Athens on that. We then caught the blue line back to the ship. Too tired to explore the Plaka, but something for next time :) €20 each for the buses €6 each entrance fee (pensioners) to the Acropolis - bargain.

I hope no-one minds, but we took a roll and a banana with us to eat at lunchtime :o more money saving :o :D

Monemvasia tomorrow - pottering I think. May get wifi

I shan't need to do a report when I get home shall I ? ha ha ha

Hi folks - Athens today. We took the HoHo bus ( blue route) to the Acropolis. We climbed right to the top - phew!! It was packed with tourists. There were 4 ships in, including Regal Princess & Norwegian Jade. It was sunny, but not too hot. After a nice cool beer we caught the red line and did an hour and a quarter trip round Athens on that. We then caught the blue line back to the ship. Too tired to explore the Plaka, but something for next time :) €20 each for the buses €6 each entrance fee (pensioners) to the Acropolis - bargain.

I hope no-one minds, but we took a roll and a banana with us to eat at lunchtime :o more money saving :o :D

Monemvasia tomorrow - pottering I think. May get wifi

I shan't need to do a report when I get home shall I ? ha ha ha

Bananas......they hid them under the counter on the Dream in the Caribbean.