Late Arrival Port Canaveral - Hotel Suggestion

Creepella

Normally we stay at the Radisson, but it looks like we won't be getting to Port Canaveral until close to midnight this time. So what we are looking for is a cheap and cheerful hotel very near the port, and near, or with, a nice breakfast. Please and thank you. :)

We stayed at the Country Inn & Suites in Cape Canaveral. We could actually see the cruise port from our room. Very nice hotel and very clean. The continental breakfast was probably one of the best I've had at any hotel. It is also walking distance to a Burger King, McDonalds and Subway, so lots of choices. Prices were really reasonable as well.

The two closest to the port besides the Radisson are the Country Inn & Suites and the Residence Inn by Marriott. The Residence Inn is right next to the Country Inn & Suites. I know the Residence Inn provides a complimentary breakfast (which is pretty good), I think the Country Inn & Suites does too (just not 100% sure as I have not stayed there). The Country Inn & Suites might be a few $$$ cheaper than the Residence Inn but both are comparable properties.

I'd avoid the Radisson if you're arriving late. We arrived about 1 a.m. and it was a nightmare. We were in the very farthest part of the hotel, the keys they gave us wouldn't open the door to the hallway and then there were problems with the room. Don't even remember how many treks we made to the front desk before we finally got into the room and then it was several calls for maintenance, a cot, etc. I had called earlier in the evening to let them know we would be arriving late and was assured everything would be in order and the cot in our room upon arrival.

Archived