Boarding in Stockholm

We're boarding our cruise in Stockholm, and taking the included pre-cruise night at the Scandic Grand Central hotel. One of the things I want to do is to visit the Vasa Museum, but I don't know if we'll have time the day we arrive in town. Will we have time to squeeze it in before heading to the Voyager? We're letting Regent handle the transfers.

The museum looks to be pretty close to the hotel, but I don't know the logistics of getting to the ship.

My advise is just to get regent to transfer your luggage, then visit the vasa on your own and make your own way to the ship. This is not hard to do. And the vasa is definitely worth it. One of my favorite small museums.

Let me just warn you that depending on when you are there, the lines can be very, very long to get into the VASA museum. My nephew lives in Stockholm, and we heeded his warning. Go either very early or late in the day. There is so much to see in Stockholm, so enjoy.

My advise is just to get regent to transfer your luggage, then visit the vasa on your own and make your own way to the ship. This is not hard to do. And the vasa is definitely worth it. One of my favorite small museums.
I like that idea. The cruise terminal looks like it's a short cab ride from the museum, and it'll give me a chance to unload my last kroner.

Let me just warn you that depending on when you are there, the lines can be very, very long to get into the VASA museum. My nephew lives in Stockholm, and we heeded his warning. Go either very early or late in the day.
I think we'll have breakfast at the hotel and go directly there. We should get there pretty early, jet lag permitting.

I like that idea. The cruise terminal looks like it's a short cab ride from the museum, and it'll give me a chance to unload my last kroner.

I think we'll have breakfast at the hotel and go directly there. We should get there pretty early, jet lag permitting.

Definitely worth the visit...the vasa is amazing. Enjoy