Do we need to bring shampoo/body wash?

yfzcentral

Hi All,

I saw on TV that often these are included in the bathrooms already in a dispenser type machine. Is this true? We will be on the pride next week.

Thanks!

Yes those items are provided along with a nice little toiletries basket in the bathroom fullof goodies !

Many people have a personal preference they would rather bring with them... kinda a personal thing !

I did not bring any of my own supplies because I had also heard there is a dispenser. However, DO bring conditioner!!!!! There is only shampoo and body wash in the dispenser. I have only good things to say about what is available, just a heads up to you... if you're addicted to conditioner like I am, better bring some!

of what ever I use at home..always have. if you are gonna use more than the one portion, get 2, pitch the empty..no heavy bottles. I refill alot of my stuff. one of my bottles is about 30 yrs old..wash n refill..As an old hairdresser, I used to save the perm bottles..wash and label

I'll be on the Pride with my sister in July. We are going to go over our list before we pack and try not to duplicate anything. For example, my curling iron is better then hers, so we'll bring mine. She'll bring toothpaste, I'll bring mouthwash. No sense in bringing two of everything, its a cruiseship not an ark, lol.

I'll be on the Pride with my sister in July. We are going to go over our list before we pack and try not to duplicate anything. For example, my curling iron is better then hers, so we'll bring mine. She'll bring toothpaste, I'll bring mouthwash. No sense in bringing two of everything, its a cruiseship not an ark, lol.

hubby works 4000 miles away..and we share our stuff..I keep 2 season clothes..and do his wardrobe..he flies for an airline and dosent fool with checked bag..and I cross pack for both of us. I works

I believe Lever body wash and Dove shampoo (but I may be mistaken)

It's hit or miss whether you'll end up with those products or the cheap crap that really stinks. Literally! lol Some have also said the "Dove" or "Lever" pumps with the name on them have had the other crap in them. Ours didn't have the labels, but contained the shampoo that was awful and the body wash that didn't lather.

Bring your own stuff. I wouldn't want to chance having an allergic reaction to anything. Ivory soap is supposed to be 99% pure or something like that, but I have an allergic reaction to it. Don't let something simple ruin your trip. You can put anything into travel sizes!

neither one was labeled on my first cruise. I never new which was which but neither one seemed to be a good shampoo and both were pretty drying. (one was blue the other yellow).

I prefer to bring my own items so I don't come home with straw for hair.

neither one was labeled on my first cruise. I never new which was which but neither one seemed to be a good shampoo and both were pretty drying. (one was blue the other yellow).

I prefer to bring my own items so I don't come home with straw for hair.

I asked because I honestly didn't know either. :o The blue is the shower gel, the yellow is the shampoo. Don't know why it mattered in the end because I couldn't get either one to lather even half way. It was sort of like washing with jelly.

I didn't bring any with me because I read they were included but I wish I had. We could see the shower gel was full but you could pump and pump that thing and only a few drops would come out. We ended up using the shampoo as shower gel.

Archived