Cruising Liberty next week - A couple questions

Hello everyone! Our family of 3 (me, husband and 6 yo daughter) is cruising on the Liberty next week. We are first time RCL cruisers (and only our 2nd cruise ever - daughter's first). I have a few questions:

1. Is the Cafe Select Coffee Card worth it? I am not going to get a beverage package for myself, but I do love coffee (especially lattes), and this doesn't seem to be too outrageous of a price. Has anyone tried this before?

2. Should I buy lanyards for our Sea Passes before we go? If so, does someone have a good link to buy online (i.e. Amazon)?

That's it for now, but I'm sure I'll have more. This app has been amazing. I have been scouring the previous posts like crazy to find out what to do, pack, etc. If anyone has any advice they would like to share, I'm all ears.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They sell lanyards onboard. Although probably at a premium. Never used them but see plenty of people doing it. I'm sure Amazon has plenty.

Have a great time. If you like a well made salad, be sure to go to the main dining room on sea days. They make a great chopped salad where you pick all your ingredients.

I wear these:

imjg1s.jpg

Early on I got lanyards onboard, but got hit in the face too many times with the high winds around the ship so now this keeps the card handy but out of my way. Get em at big box hardware stores for a couple bucks.

totally unnecesary but I got lanyards and luggage tags from amazon for pretty cheap. Also, TOWEL CLIPS! it's windy on ship and if you plan do any type of pool sitting they are a must. The coffee card is a good deal if you use it all. Aside from MDR service we had a great time on the liberty just a few weeks ago.