Current PG Airfare Rebate?

luvcruisin21

Hi. I'm wondering if anyone knows how much is the current PG rebate for the included airfare?

Also, if any of you have used PG's included flights, but booked your own pre- or post- stay, did you get charged a deviation fee and an airfare differential?

TIA!

Hi. I'm wondering if anyone knows how much is the current PG rebate for the included airfare?

Also, if any of you have used PG's included flights, but booked your own pre- or post- stay, did you get charged a deviation fee and an airfare differential?

TIA!

Things change from time to time ........... I would contact PG directly and ask.

Yes we did pay the deviation fee for our pre-cruise stay and used PG's air pkg. After our research we wanted a pre-cruise stay at the Hilton Morrea and financially came out ahead as our pre-cruise stay was at our hotel of choice plus cheaper than the pre-cruise pkg PG offered (I.C. Moorea ). Our trip was Jan. 2013 the deviation fee was $100.00/person . We were still offered the day room post cruise along with the tour . We had to pay for our own transfers pre-cruise and used PG air.

If schedule allows check out Hawaiian Airlines. They fly to and from Papeete on Saturdays. My airfare from NYC was less than ATN from LAX! Worked out great for me on my upcoming trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Twin, free award tickets are less expensive than HA:). Thus far due to spectacular offers I shouldn't have to pay for tickets for about 2-3 years.

Cruise dreamer is correct that using their air includes transfers and a day room but you have to decide what the value of that is. While those who use their air leave the ship at about noon and others are asked to leave earlier there is no reason you can't stay on the ship until the last group leaves.

Edited by FlightMedic555

For my upcoming trip my air I actually paid for (economy). That was cheaper. For my wife in first class I used HA miles and it was less than using Delta miles. Didn't have enough AA at the time to compare and I used up my ATN miles last trip!

The one thing that will stink is the 10 hour layover in Honolulu on the return trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Twin we have booked a hotel for the first 5 hours and then will get a car and do some shopping before we head to the airport. The other choice was booking for two nights but I didnt think we needed that. I have to get my supply of fresh macadamias.

Do they have one in Hawaii? I dont recall one.

IASS Hawaii Lounge. After security checks, proceed to Garden Court (airline lounge area) towards gates 14-23 of the central concourse. Take elevator or stairs to ground level and follow the signs to the lounge.