Elavator @ Harbor House

picture

I've read a few comments that the Elavator @ Harbor House is not in good working condition??

did anyone get stuck in the elavator?? how many flights of stairs??

I tend to get claustrophobic so I'm a little concern about the working condition of the elavator @ this hotel????

thanks

We stayed there in February this year and granted, the elevator is small and slow but we never got stuck. The hotel is 3 stories so it's an easy climb using the stairs. Don't worry about it; if you are claustrophobic then use the stairs.

I've read a few comments that the Elavator @ Harbor House is not in good working condition??

I tend to get claustrophobic so I'm a little concern about the working condition of the elavator @ this hotel????

thanks

:cool:I stayed there last month, and had no problem with the elevator! It is kinda small and but didn't seem any slower than other's I've been in!!:) I'm staying there again in Feb.!!:)

thanks

You will walk more stairs on the cruise ship

than you would possibly walk in the Harbor House Hotel. There are three floors (ground, 2nd and 3rd) Two stairs!

If anyone ever got stuck, it would have been right after Hurricane IKE.

I personally have not heard of that and live in Galveston. ....happens with every mechanical item at some time.

Archived