Can you get a cab to POM at the MIA car rental Center?

justhappy

We'll be dropping off our rental the morning of our cruise and were wondering if instead of having to shuttle back to the airport we would be able to catch a cab there? TIA

I'm picking up an Alamo car from FLL and dropping off Miami.

Do I have to request the free shuttle in advance?

Alamo, National, Dollar, Thifty, and Enterprise provide free shuttle service from the Rental Car Center to the Port Of Miami. The free shuttles are parked on the upper deck of the Rental Car Center. The ride to the Port Of Miami is approximately fifteen minutes.

So taxi cabs will be waiting outside the car rental center? That was my main concern, that I could catch a cab there without having to prearrange a taxi, vs taking the MIA mover back to the airport and walking down to baggage claim to catch a cab.

So taxi cabs will be waiting outside the car rental center? That was my main concern, that I could catch a cab there without having to prearrange a taxi, vs taking the MIA mover back to the airport and walking down to baggage claim to catch a cab.

Sometimes :( Catching a cab at the rental center is hit or miss -- most times you will need to go back to catch one in the line outside of baggage claim.