Island Tour or Tubing?

canadarocks

We were in Grenada last month and had a wonderful excursion snorkeling at the Underwater Sculpture Park. Next year we are returning and will be in Grenada from 7:00am - 2:00pm.

I've found another independent operator who will take us on an Island Tour with a beach stop at Grand Anse before returning us to the ship.

I've also heard that the river tubing in Grenada is great fun (and supposedly better there than in Dominica).

:confused: For those who have been to Grenada, which would you choose?

Edited by canadarocks

• 1 month later...
Canada,

I was wondering what the name of your independent operator who will take you on an Island Tour with a beach stop at Grand Anse before returning you to the ship is, we are interested in doing the same thing.

His name is Stan Grainger and his company is called JNJ Tours. If you decide to go with him, tell him Cindy sent you. :)

• 2 months later...
We've done the river tubing on both Grenada & Dominica. Had a good time, but too many people & too low a water for our taste Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks. I've read both good & bad for both islands where tubing is concerned. I guess it really depends on the weather beforehand, whether the water level is good or not.

Thanks. I've read both good & bad for both islands where tubing is concerned. I guess it really depends on the weather beforehand, whether the water level is good or not.

:D River tubing is definitely a gamble as two weeks ago it had been very dry and folks were saying it was hard going with low water. This week we've had a couple of tropical fronts come through and the water is high and raging. My recommendation is book a proper holiday on our gorgeous island and then you can pick and choose your day for all our exciting things :D Tee Hee

Edited by IslandStar

:D River tubing is definitely a gamble as two weeks ago it had been very dry and folks were saying it was hard going with low water. This week we've had a couple of tropical fronts come through and the water is high and raging. My recommendation is book a proper holiday on our gorgeous island and then you can pick and choose your day for all our exciting things :D Tee Hee

I love that idea! :)

Do you by any chance know Stan Grainger of JNJ Tours? I'm in the process of organizing a private group tour with him as our guide.

I love that idea! :)

Do you by any chance know Stan Grainger of JNJ Tours? I'm in the process of organizing a private group tour with him as our guide.

I don't know Stan I am afraid but I'm sure based on the other reports you'll have a great day with him. Don't forget to feedback afterwards :cool: