West Bay Beach All Inclusives

miss_rach

Well the wife and I loved West Bay beach so much that we are talking about doing an all inclusive there. Does anyone have any info on what resorts do them out there? I know this is the cruise forum but figured that there's someone else out there that's had to ask this question. We were at Bananarama for the day and it was great but would like to find out all the resorts that do all inclusives there.

Cheers!

I have never been to an AI but I understand Roatan doesn't really do proper AI, no animation team, very little in the way of entertainment, limited adult beverages along with West Bay pretty much rolling up the carpets by 10pm With all that said, on West Bay Henry Morgan comes the closest to what I understand AI to be.

Additionally there are several Resorts on West Bay that do meal plans with accommodation, Infinity Bay and Mayan Princess come to mind.

There are several remote resorts which do an AI sort thing, even they are mostly meal plan with accommodation.

Out of curiosity what it is about AI which attracts you?

Maybe its not the AI but we loved West Bay and want to go and not just have a few hours there. We'd like to spend 4 - 7 days there and just relax. So maybe its not an AI per-say but a place that has places to eat and drink and offers things to do.

If you wish to stay in one of the accommodation on West Bay, then do that.I don't see any reason to pay for a food plan when there are so many places within walking distance to eat. All of West Bay is walkable in about 20 mins. There are plenty of places to eat and drink, most of the accommodation have a restaurant and bar, I think the only resort that restricts who eats or drinks is Henry Morgan, though that may have changes since the last time I was there.

Infinity Bay has this to say about activities they can arrange.. My guess is there are other resorts with such pages offering the activities they can sort for their guests.

Perhaps what you need to do is google West Bay Roatan Hotels. See what you come up with, sorting food and fun is easy after one decides where they are going to stay.

Edited by Guest 2000

Mangiamo Deli in the West Bay mall behind Bananarama has some snacks and alcohol but the prices are high, mostly cause everything is higher in West Bay.

There are several wanna be markets in West End but many people have their taxi stop into one the proper markets in Coxen Hole before arriving at their accommodation in West Bay. The prices are much better as is the selection.

If you want to be right in West Bay but NOT in a resort, check out St. Mac's which is listed the VRBO. Before we moved permanently to Roatan 5 years ago we rented the ground floor apartment which had a full kitchen, separate bedroom and was just the perfect location for us with it's own little shady patch of sand if we wanted to be out of the sun. It was 1 block or so from Mangiamo's (great little deli and grocery), within walking distance of some super restaurants (Celeste's in particular for outstanding baleadas), etc. You cannot go wrong with this location and it is right next to Infinity when you're in the mood for a frozen adult beverage.