Recently returned from the carnival breeze random pics

My wife, daughter, son and I have recently returned from the Carnival Breeze March 14th 8 day sailing we booked 2 cove balconies 2376 and 2378 and had the dividers removed it was amazing and would rather do that than have an interior room door conjoining the room for added privacy from the kiddos :)

Anyway I am in the process of typing out a formal review in the mean time i'm going to just post pics from the cruise and answer any questions anyone may have. this is my 11th Carnival cruise.

We live in Jacksonville, Florida so we had a nice lil ride and decided to make an adventure out of it. So, we left on Thursday and drove to Vero beach and stayed the night there and woke up and proceeded to drive to Miami where we stayed the nigh.t We found a hotel in Miami and dropped off the luggage and went exploring and WOW what a culture shock! I felt as if we were already in a 3rd world country as no one spoke English even the aisles in Wal-Mart were in spanish LOL

DSCN0047.jpg.587b9a785c3497e35e2a80877154bbce.jpg

DSCN0049.jpg.a162b246b46ef0300feaa9474c4207d6.jpg

DSCN0055.jpg.d6195e0b80b4f4d0437a923b2e0c57e2.jpg

DSCN0060.jpg.aeeb8f621b5c9734cb10ad860a0f9580.jpg

DSCN0061.jpg.75bc0ea6896ff62ee4854ae6e84d4231.jpg

LOL yes Miami is what i call North Cuba, i moved there from New England it was a nice surprise for me too. Only lived there for five years but i still like to go for the food and friends i left behind but not to live.

thanks for the pics.

Thanks for sharing, can't wait to see the rest! Our oldest son lives in Miami so I understand what you are saying about the multi-cultural everywhere as it was hard to get used to at first. Though love the different cultural grocery stores, shopping and some of the best restaurants!!