Baltic Cruise Ports - Tallin, St. Petersburg, Stockholm, Helsinki and Copenhagen

We're back from our Baltic Sea Cruise and had a fabulous time. I've posted an extensive review of each of these ports with lots of photographs, if you want to have a look. They were all five simply amazing!! If you have any specific questions, please let me know. You find find all of the links here.

Happy Cruising!!!:D

Selena

We're back from our Baltic Sea Cruise and had a fabulous time.

Selena

Hi Selena!

I enjoyed your blog. We are on a HAL Baltic in June next year. I'm trying to get ready for all our stops and came across your beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing. What lens did you use for your indoor shots? They are so nice a sharp. Was there enough natural light inside?

You commented on your taxi ride from the CPH airport to the cruise terminal. Could you please tell me how much was the taxi? How long was the ride? We will be doing the same thing upon arrival in CPH but on the return we need to be at the airport for a 7AM flight. Good thing our ship ports in Copenhagen overnight! We will have one full day to spend in town.

Thanks!

Jim and Pam

Hi Selena!

I enjoyed your blog. We are on a HAL Baltic in June next year. I'm trying to get ready for all our stops and came across your beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing. What lens did you use for your indoor shots? They are so nice a sharp. Was there enough natural light inside?

You commented on your taxi ride from the CPH airport to the cruise terminal. Could you please tell me how much was the taxi? How long was the ride? We will be doing the same thing upon arrival in CPH but on the return we need to be at the airport for a 7AM flight. Good thing our ship ports in Copenhagen overnight! We will have one full day to spend in town.

Thanks!

Jim and Pam

Hi Jim & Pam,

The camera is a Nikon D90 and I only shoot in natural light with no flash. It's an amazing camera!

That taxi ride in CPN was 370 Kroner and we gave him 400. This was more than I had read that it should be by a little bit. It took about 30 minutes.

We loved our Baltic Cruise. You're going to have a wonderful time.

Best,

Selena

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

when in Stockholm, was there a shuttle provided by the ship into the city? We are interested in going to the ABBA museum but are trying to figure out if we will be able to use a ship's shuttle into town and then how to get to the musuem from where we get dropped off.

we will be on Legend of the Seas so guessing it would dock the same place as your ship.

Marianne

We're back from our Baltic Sea Cruise and had a fabulous time. I've posted an extensive review of each of these ports with lots of photographs, if you want to have a look. They were all five simply amazing!! If you have any specific questions, please let me know. You find find all of the links here.

Selena

In case you or anyone else is wondering.

The "picturesque square", you sat at in the Old town in Stockholm, is Järntorget.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%A4rntorget_%28Stockholm%29

Hi Selena,

Wow! What great pics. Thank you. We will be doing a Baltic cruise in Aug. of this year. Can you tell me which ports are good for just walking from the ship into town? Which ports require some type of transportation ie bus, taxi etc. to get into town.

Thanks