Parking at Embassy Suites

Cruiser-66

We're staying at Embassy Suites in Feb. before our cruise. We need a place to park our car for the week. I can't seem to get a straight answer from them on cost and availability. Is this the best place to leave our car or should we leave it in the lot that some have mentioned that's on the way to the port. We for sure want a safe place. If the lot is best can someone please remind me of the name so I can check into it.

I'm so sorry I forgot to say which Embassy Suites! It's the Embassy Suites in Ft Lauderdale on 17th St. I'm sure there is also a lot on the way to Port Everglades that people speak highly of, but I'm not sure of the name of it. It would be easier to just leave our car at Embassy Suites and take a cab to the port with our daughter and family who are flying in. I would just like to know more about the cost and what the parking is like as far as safety.

You can leave your car at the Embassy suites for $7 a day, but you still have to pay the first night $18 self park fee. I just booked the Park N Go right by the port for $6.99 a day if you book online, they have a free shuttle that runs every few minutes. I booked them just to save a few dollars ($30) because we would have to get a taxi from our car and back if we left it at the hotel.