Amber Cove Grand Cabana Change

Noticed today that the Grand Cabana at Amber Cove no longer includes the buffet, alcohol and attendant. Now it includes 12 small bottles of water, 12 sodas and 2 fruit baskets. I am guessing the Grand Cabana now shares an attendant with the other Ocean Cabanas. The price is now $1170 for up to 20 people. There are also new pictures of both inside and outside of the cabana on the Carnival website under Shore Excursions. Just wanted to pass all this along.

I noticed the change in price but didn't click to see any details being changed.

That's interesting they slimmed down the offerings, but at least the price dropped with it. A few months back, they did the opposite with the smaller cabanas, lowered the price but added to what's included.

Should be a nice day in the two my group has reserved. I will definitely report back - complete with pics!

I don't know about the Grand Cabana, but the pool side Cabana's are nicer than my house! The service is outstanding, and there are enough snacks and soda drinks to make anyone happy.

We loved it, and will try the Ocean side Cabana's next time.

Curious as to what interests you in the ocean cabanas? We're debating between Ocean and Poolside. The ocean ones look very isolated in pictures. How close to the pool are they? We have three young adults who may want to spend some time at the pool.

• 3 months later...

I have 2 poolside cabanas booked for my daughter's wedding cruise in December. We have almost 40 going on the cruise. We will be paying for all their drinks and food. Is this even plausible? Not sure if I should try to book 2 more poolside cabanas or perhaps an ocean cabana? Any thoughts?

I have 2 poolside cabanas booked for my daughter's wedding cruise in December. We have almost 40 going on the cruise. We will be paying for all their drinks and food. Is this even plausible? Not sure if I should try to book 2 more poolside cabanas or perhaps an ocean cabana? Any thoughts?

Even 10 in each one is over the limit by 4 people. You should try for the grand cabana if it's still available. Some food and drink is included with the price.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk