2 for 1 London Eye May 2014

I don't know how you intend to get around London, but the Eye is part of the 2-for-1 Days Out scheme with National Rail tickets, so you could buy a one day Travelcard from a railway (not underground) station for that day and print off the voucher in advance:

http://www.daysoutguide.co.uk

Edited by Cotswold Eagle

I don't know how you intend to get around London, but the Eye is part of the 2-for-1 Days Out scheme with National Rail tickets, so you could buy a one day Travelcard from a railway (not underground) station for that day and print off the voucher in advance:

http://www.daysoutguide.co.uk

I found that offer but it expires April 30 and I need for May. I read something about brochures where you buy the National Rail tickets that you can fill out instead of printing from your computer but don't know if the Eye would be included.

I found that offer but it expires April 30 and I need for May. I read something about brochures where you buy the National Rail tickets that you can fill out instead of printing from your computer but don't know if the Eye would be included.

The National Rail brochures are for the same Days Out discounts that CotswoldEagle referenced. The Days Out 2 for 1 offer for the London Eye is normally available only from November through April.

The National Rail brochures are for the same Days Out discounts that CotswoldEagle referenced. The Days Out 2 for 1 offer for the London Eye is normally available only from November through April.

I would like to ask a related question. I noticed that several places I looked at on the Days Out site said the coupon expired in April. I thought they would issue new coupons after that. . . . but, what you are saying is that these sites will likely not have a 2 for 1 coupon for August. Is that correct? bummer!:confused:

I would like to ask a related question. I noticed that several places I looked at on the Days Out site said the coupon expired in April. I thought they would issue new coupons after that. . . . but, what you are saying is that these sites will likely not have a 2 for 1 coupon for August. Is that correct? bummer!:confused:

Most Days Out offers are extended every 6 months. There are a few regular seasonal changes. St. Paul's Cathedral and London Eye must attract enough visitors during the warmer months without the discounts. Bike tours and some English Heritage sites are not available in the winter with or without a discount. I am waiting to see if London Walks will offer any discounted tours after April 30 and whether the Chelsea Physic Garden discount reappears.