Where can I purchase a POWERFUL hair dryer

polkadot1

Could anyone tell me if there is somewhere in FL that I can purchase a powerful 110v hair dryer that I can use on the Equinox. The one that I have in the uk is a 240v and doesn't work on 110v.

When I say "powerful" I mean one that gives your hair a good hot blast of air, not a luke warm puff of air, like the ones on a cruise ship. I will be staying a the Hilton Beach Hotel, is there anywhere shop nearby?

Many thanks.

The best hair dryer I've ever used is the Remington T-Studio Silk Ceramic hair dryer. Very powerful. Dries my hair more than twice as fast as any other dryer I've ever owned.

I purchased mine in Ulta, but Walmart and many other retailers carry it. I've even seen it on ebay. You might have to search online to see where you can buy it close to your hotel.

http://www.remingtonproducts.com/womens/haircare/hairdryers/tstudio-silk-ceramic-ionic-ac-professional-hair-dryer.aspx

Edited by DonnaK

Could anyone tell me if there is somewhere in FL that I can purchase a powerful 110v hair dryer that I can use on the Equinox. The one that I have in the uk is a 240v and doesn't work on 110v.

When I say "powerful" I mean one that gives your hair a good hot blast of air, not a luke warm puff of air, like the ones on a cruise ship. I will be staying a the Hilton Beach Hotel, is there anywhere shop nearby?

Many thanks.

There are both 110v and 220v outlets on the Equinox. The American pin plug is 110v, and the 2 round pin european plug is 220v. I take my hairdryer from home with a european adaptor, and it works great.

Lou