Zip line at Chankanaab

SLScouple

Please tell me your experience. I love to snorkel, my husband does not. I was thinking he could zip line while I swim. Is the zip line nearby? How long is the zip line tour. How is it?

Please do not let him get his hopes up for ziplining here.

It was painfully boring......

Why not do it on Jamaica, they have 4 different companies that have zip lining in the Jungle.

Sea Ya

Our cruise destination is Cozumel, so Jamaica and Belize aren't really feasible options.

We're going to give it a try, even if it's boring I'm sure it will be a nice view.

We do live near one of the best zip lines in the world in Hocking Hills, OH, but haven't made it there yet. We did the one over Freemont Street in Las Vegas a few years ago. It was short, but really fun. They've lengthened it recently and we look forward to going back sometime.

Our cruise destination is Cozumel, so Jamaica and Belize aren't really feasible options.

We're going to give it a try, even if it's boring I'm sure it will be a nice view.

We do live near one of the best zip lines in the world in Hocking Hills, OH, but haven't made it there yet. We did the one over Freemont Street in Las Vegas a few years ago. It was short, but really fun. They've lengthened it recently and we look forward to going back sometime.

This should help: http://www.xtremap.com/home.html

There is aMother zip line that I think some might be referring to that can be seen right off the highway. It IS in my opinion boring looking though I have not done it. The one in the link above is in Chankanaab park and must be relatively "new" I believe. So I think we are talking about two different zip lines here:)

Wait what? We are supposed to have the best zip line in the world? Here in Ohio? I can't imagine, but we have been talking about going here and just haven't made it. I guess I will have to check it out after all. :D