Bed on right or left on Anthem ?

Ashland

For the Spa JS category how do I figure out what side the bed will be ...right or left side when you enter...Sorry if this seems silly but a concern to me....#10238, #1320 and #13236...Also any noise issues with deck #13...I have no idea what the Living Room above is :confused:

• 3 weeks later...
I would post this on the cruise line board since you have not yet received any feedback here.

Keith

Thanks...I actually did when I received no responses on this thread...and did get one...and after some more research it seems from what I surmised (although that's sometimes wrong ;)) that the SJS's the #38's have the bed on the right and the #36's have the bed on the left.

Thanks...I actually did when I received no responses on this thread...and did get one...and after some more research it seems from what I surmised (although that's sometimes wrong ;)) that the SJS's the #38's have the bed on the right and the #36's have the bed on the left.

The correct method for bed location on Oasis class ships, is find the closest adjoining rooms to yours. Facing the room, the left room will have bed by the closet, the right room will have it next to the balcony (right is right). You can then count over to your room as the arrangement will stay the same.

The correct method for bed location on Oasis class ships, is find the closest adjoining rooms to yours. Facing the room, the left room will have bed by the closet, the right room will have it next to the balcony (right is right). You can then count over to your room as the arrangement will stay the same.

Thanks so much...knew about this method when needing the info about closet/balcony...but this doesn't seem to apply I don't believe when needing info about JS or SJS...I may be wrong...does it..:confused:

I usually book JS's that have the walkin closet but the Anthem class is a first for me...and for some reason :o I prefer the beds on the left when you walk in.

Thanks again Kentucky (note my user name) :D

Just got off of the Anthem on Saturday and we had adjoining cabins 13136 & 13138. We were just below the solarium and people dragged lounge chairs back and forth at all hours of the night. I assume you would get the same dragging sound if you were below the pool deck. We had a pretty rocky cruise and at first I thought it was thunder but by the second day of non-stop thunder I finally realized what it was. Haha. Plus there was also a teen party in the solarium one night and you could hear the kids running back and forth (my kids were among them so I can't really complain) so just be aware if you are sensitive to noise. Generally I am not. We live a couple blocks from the train tracks and I never hear the train but that dragging noise was really grating after a while.

And the 'living room' is the teen center.

Edited by jbengt

Just got off of the Anthem on Saturday and we had adjoining cabins 13136 & 13138. We were just below the solarium and people dragged lounge chairs back and forth at all hours of the night. I assume you would get the same dragging sound if you were below the pool deck. We had a pretty rocky cruise and at first I thought it was thunder but by the second day of non-stop thunder I finally realized what it was. Haha. Plus there was also a teen party in the solarium one night and you could hear the kids running back and forth (my kids were among them so I can't really complain) so just be aware if you are sensitive to noise. Generally I am not. We live a couple blocks from the train tracks and I never hear the train but that dragging noise was really grating after a while.

And the 'living room' is the teen center.

Very soon after asking my question I realized quickly to avoid deck #13...at this point still considering this cruise..but will book deck #11 and below.

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer :)

Deck 13? This is a new one, I have never seen a building, never the less a cruise ship with that deck number. I thought it was superstition in the building industry that they don't use that number.

Can't speak for all...however...RCI cruise ships have a deck #13 on Radiance, Voyager, Freedom & Quantum class ships ;)

Thanks so much...knew about this method when needing the info about closet/balcony...but this doesn't seem to apply I don't believe when needing info about JS or SJS...I may be wrong...does it..:confused:

I usually book JS's that have the walkin closet but the Anthem class is a first for me...and for some reason :o I prefer the beds on the left when you walk in.

Thanks again Kentucky (note my user name) :D

Sorry, I missed the JS reference. Can't help you there.

I spent 2 years in Ashland once. Had an office in the Arcade. Enjoyed the town and the people...