White Marsh, MD Hotel Recommendations

Plan80

Hi,

We're headed out of Baltimore in Feb, and I think I'd like to stay a night before we depart. We are driving in from Mass. I'd like to stay somewhere north of Baltimore as to not drive out of the way. White Marsh seems the logical choice.

Anyone have a suggestion for a hotel in White Marsh, MD? Free parking and a shuttle to the port would be nice, but is not a deal breaker. I will be travelling with my 2 young daughters, so family friendly is a must. Any

Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks, in advance.

Hi,

We're headed out of Baltimore in Feb, and I think I'd like to stay a night before we depart. We are driving in from Mass. I'd like to stay somewhere north of Baltimore as to not drive out of the way. White Marsh seems the logical choice.

Anyone have a suggestion for a hotel in White Marsh, MD? Free parking and a shuttle to the port would be nice, but is not a deal breaker. I will be travelling with my 2 young daughters, so family friendly is a must. Any

Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks, in advance.

There are 3 hotels close to one another in White Marsh. You have Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn and Fairfield Inn.

I would stay at any of the 3.

All are close to different restaurants and shopping.

I would call each property to see what deals they have available as sometimes they are better than what the corporate website offers.

Also you I'll be about 15 minutes or so north of the cruise port. The one thing to remember as you travel to the port is to stay in the far right lane before you enter the tunnel, as you exit to get off for the port is about 100 yards after you exit the tunnel and there is no way to get over if you are in the wrong lane.

I booked the Hampton Inn in White Marsh. We are a group of 5 and there aren't many hotels that will accommodate 5 in one room. We did book the sleep and cruise special. We will be leaving the car at the hotel and a shuttle is provided to the port and then from the port returning back to the hotel to get the car.

I just booked the Holiday Inn Express in Baltimore on "hotelnparkingdotcom" for our August 18th sailing out of Baltimore. They are one mile from the cruise port. They give 7 days of free parking and the shuttle to and from the pier for their "Park and Cruise" special. Additional days are $7 each. I saved $70 by going through that sight from the advertised package price on the HIX site for the same time period. I know I am way out but you might get a deal for your dates.

I live about 10 minutes from all three of the hotels in White Marsh mentioned above. Any of the three are great choices, whichever one gives you the best deal. The Hilton Garden and The Hampton are within walking distance of a shopping and dining area called The Avenue at White Marsh. There is a TGIF, Don Pablo, Chili's, Tilted Kilt, Red Brick Station and a Kobe Japanese establishment's within walking. For a little sweetness, there is a Cold Stone Creamery at the Avenue. A little further is the White Marsh mall. The mall features many major shopping locations as well as a full food court with food court style eating. It also has a Green Turtle restaurant, Buffalo Wild Wings, PF Chang, Buca di Beppo and Red Robin. Also nearby, is a Bertucci's, Olive Garden, Red Lobster. The mall has anything you may have forgotten for your trip. There is also a Starbucks in the mall as well as at the Avenue. In the other direction from the hotels is a Panera, Chick fil a, Chipolte, McDonalds, Ledos Pizza, and Noodle and company. There is also a large AMC theatre at the avenue for a little entertainment. I think I have seen a shuttle running around as well, however I don't have any of the details on that.

Hope this helps!

Home2 Suites by Hilton is also in the area. Not too far from the others mentioned above. Not sure about free parking & shuttle for your cruise.

http://home2suites3.hilton.com/en/hotels/maryland/home2-suites-by-hilton-baltimore-white-marsh-md-BALWHHT/index.html

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g41436-d3869802-Reviews-Home2_Suites_by_Hilton_Baltimore_White_Marsh-White_Marsh_Maryland.html

Edited by destiny217

• 5 months later...