Bottomless Bubbles - Shirley Temples

unlimited soda and juice per person for entire cruise = bottomless bubbles.

Adults: $6 per day

Kids: $4.50 per day

Except room service or in room mini bar.

And yes, Shirley Temples were OK under bubbles as of June.

Edited by eponym

I knew this question will sound crazy, but I'm going to ask it anyway. What does child mean when dealing with Carnival?

I'm a huge disney fan. I know that when Disney says child, they mean 9 and under. Folks 10 and over pay adults prices at Disney world(park passes, dining plan....) I'm just wondering if the same is true with Carnival.

I knew this question will sound crazy, but I'm going to ask it anyway. What does child mean when dealing with Carnival?

I'm a huge disney fan. I know that when Disney says child, they mean 9 and under. Folks 10 and over pay adults prices at Disney world(park passes, dining plan....) I'm just wondering if the same is true with Carnival.

Under 18 as far as Bottomless Bubbles goes.

Really depends on what you are purchasing from them.

Bottomless Bubbles child pricing is for passengers 17 and under and the adult pricing kicks in if the person is 18 or older at the time of departure.

For the on board specialty dining there are no kids menus nor child price reductions.

Some shore excursions have a different age break down for the children tickets because it is based on the ages the tour operator imposes, so it's not unusual to see 1 tour where the kid's tickets top out at age 12 while another cuts off the age at 9 while a third one allows kids free till 5 yo then goes to adult pricing.

Other non-alcoholic mocktails covered by the BB sticker are:

Roy Rogers - cola with grenadine syrup (much sweeter than a cherry coke)

Cranberry Kiss - club soda or seltzer with cranberry juice

Cinderella - ginger ale with lemon, orange, and pineapple juices

Afterglow - orange and pineapple juice with grenadine syrup

Virgin Mimosa - orange juice and ginger ale

Virgin Mary - tomato & lemon juice accented with Worcestershire & Tabasco sauce

Virgin Sunset - lemon-lime soda slowly poured over orange & pineapple juices with a grenadine base (when done right it will be a layered mocktail)

Basically any combination of juices &/or sodas with modest additions of bar syrups or sauces should be covered as long as the blender is not needed to make them.

Unfortunately many of the bar tenders do not know some of these by name and you need to instruct them when you order the drink.

Virgin Sunset - lemon-lime soda slowly poured over orange & pineapple juices with a grenadine base (when done right it will be a layered mocktail)

Basically any combination of juices &/or sodas with modest additions of bar syrups or sauces should be covered as long as the blender is not needed to make them.

Unfortunately many of the bar tenders do not know some of these by name and you need to instruct them when you order the drink.

Thanks for the list. The kids in my group are going to love this

I was actually going to ask about soda and juice combos! This totally answered my question. Too bad they don't have a package like RCI where it included specialty coffee/tea, virgin cocktails and bottled water......

ok a stupid question..........can adults order the Shirley Temple or just kids on the bottomless bubbles

Anyone can order a Shirley Temple ,its either sprite/7up or ginger ale with grenadine and a couple of cherries