? About coffee pots in Balcony on Dawn

tallyho8

What kind of coffee pot do they have in the balconies on the Dawn? Are they 1 cup pots? Do they use K-cups or some kind of packets?

Is that coffee better than the buffet coffee?

I might want to bring some of my own coffee for them and need to know what to bring.

I recently inquired about this and heard from NCL the 'K' cup coffee pots are only in the full suites. Otherwise the cabins get the traditional hotel type filter pots. I myself enjoy Starbucks brand 'Pike Place'. Wondering if we can make a special request to have a 'K' cup machine placed in the cabin.

It appears to be a 4 cup filter type coffee maker. You can see it in this video:

Note: The video is 2 years old. It is possible that NCL has upgraded. Anyone know?

They are the same and they are just fine for a quick cup of morning coffee. The 4 cup is really more like 3 cups, but while we are catching up on news or just getting ready to have some breakfast they serve the purpose. OP, I think the coffee is just fine and yes, better than than the buffet in my opinion. Of course the coffee in the buffet is pretty bad.

Last time we were in a balcony, I brought 4 cup basket filters, a bag of ground coffee, and a small plastic measuring spoon. Kept a glass of half and half from the buffet in the mini fridge. Quite acceptable coffee!