Zip line - Ocho Rios

hlb76

We are Sailing the Carnival Breeze in Feb. We are thinking of doing a Zipline adventure. I'm nervous to do this but very excited.

I'm wondering if there are private companies to book through or is it best to do with the ship? I normally hate ship excursions. Too many ppl herded around.

We are Sailing the Carnival Breeze in Feb. We are thinking of doing a Zipline adventure. I'm nervous to do this but very excited.

I'm wondering if there are private companies to book through or is it best to do with the ship? I normally hate ship excursions. Too many ppl herded around.

Like you, we don't like being herded around. We prefer a small group and as such hired a driver/tour company and did the best zipline course ever! We've done zipline in Belize, Alaska and Honduras...nothing compares. One of the ziplie is called the screamer for good reason. :eek: You don't have to do all of the routes. Google Heaven's Scent and read about it. Great reviews on tripadvisor - all 5 stars. Hope that helps!

We have done 3 zip lines in Jamaica.

Canopy when the ship docked at Ocho Rios, and it was a blast and very fun to do, scary a little, but safety was top notch.

Did this two years in a row.

We did the zip line at Rose hall and were very disappointed in it , kinda boring and we felt they were rushing us.

The third one was something like tranopy?????(not sure on name) and it was near Falmouth............it was the best, scary but great.

We did this always thru the ship (RCI),

Oh I have a fear of heights, but I look at the trees until I let go and have the time of my life.

I have also done the one on Labadee, and would definetely do that one again. it was awesome.

Sea Ya

My DH just reminded me of our favorite zip line on Jamaica, the one he and loved.

It was Chucka (sp)

We were told it was the one that Samatha brown did a travel channel excursion on (just repeating what guides said I do not know this for a fact).

We did it and loved it.

Sea Ya