Taxi from port of Amsterdam for 5 passengers

Indeed most likely you need 2 cabs.

Or try to prebook through hits link:

http://www.schiphol.nl/Travellers/ToFromSchiphol/SchipholTravelTaxi.htm

Thanks for the link. I was going to make a reservation for prearranged transportation but I was apprehensive because the site was not encrypted. Not sure what I will do. In the US we can usually find taxi vans but European travel is always difficult for a family of 5. Do you recall seeing taxi vans in the queue?

Thanks for the link. I was going to make a reservation for prearranged transportation but I was apprehensive because the site was not encrypted. Not sure what I will do. In the US we can usually find taxi vans but European travel is always difficult for a family of 5. Do you recall seeing taxi vans in the queue?

If you are lucky maybe an ocassional one, but not more then that.

If you are patient there are van taxis. We waited for one from the airport to the hotel but had plenty of time since we flew in a day early. We actually did not wait that long maybe 15 minutes.

However we took two taxis when we disembarked because we had a tight schedule to get to the airport. We just missed getting a van taxi to the folks ahead of us.

If you are patient there are van taxis. We waited for one from the airport to the hotel but had plenty of time since we flew in a day early. We actually did not wait that long maybe 15 minutes.

However we took two taxis when we disembarked because we had a tight schedule to get to the airport. We just missed getting a van taxi to the folks ahead of us.

Thank you for the information. It's good to know that there are taxi vans, but we will be on a tight schedule when we disembark as well, as our flight is at 11am. Do you recall how much the fare was from the port to AMS?

Thank you for the information. It's good to know that there are taxi vans' date=' but we will be on a tight schedule when we disembark as well, as our flight is at 11am. Do you recall how much the fare was from the port to AMS?[/quote']

I just found out about a taxi company that allows you to preorder a taxi. The website is encrypted so I had no hesitation entering my credit card information. Transportation for a large van from the port to the airport is EUR 70. If anyone needs transportation here is the link: http://www.city-airport-taxis.com

Archived