Gem

Squirty27

We did the Breakaway last year and will again be sailing her in August of this year.

I enjoy watching her go out of the Hudson. Today was a busy day on the river. Summit, Gem, Breakaway and just watched the Queen Mary 2.

Have you done the New England trip on the gem? I think we would like to try that some time.

Just got off the Gem today. Great time, great ship and great crew. We were supposed to dock at 6am and the Breakaway at 11 but Breakaway got in before us. We docked somewhere between 7:30 and 8:00. Gem is going to Canada. Queen Mary 2 was coming in. Getting off the Gem was a nightmare and had nothing to do with the other ships being in port.

I can't imagine them going to New England right now....that is typically a fall cruise (September/October).

But the Fall Foliage cruise is fantastic!!! My mom and I did that one last September. The crew on the Gem is outstanding.

I can't imagine them going to New England right now....that is typically a fall cruise (September/October).

But the Fall Foliage cruise is fantastic!!! My mom and I did that one last September. The crew on the Gem is outstanding.

The Gem has/had two June cruises this year to New England/Canada and two next June.

No. We've done 9 day and 7 day. Never the New England trip. I do recommend the Gem ( having done the Breakaway 3x and loving it) Gem is a great mid size ship. Great crew. Also jewel class has the cabin bathrooms !

We were on the Gem the first week of June and loved her. It was our first time on a mid sized ship and we felt her size was perfect. We also liked the crew and the overall feel of the ship. We will definitely cruise the Jewel class again with the Pearl being next on our list to Alaska.