New York To Southampton - need timings

Winchester Ranger

Everyone has been so helpful with my questions planning for this cruise if you can just bear with me for a couple more :) I'm going to take a chance and catch a late flight to New York the night before the cruise (I know the risks but there are plenty of flights) and head straight to the cruise terminal early in the morning - it's not the $, it buys me an extra vacation day. I also need the scheduled arrival time in Southampton so I can plan flights at that end. I'm hoping the timings are consistent but if it makes any difference I'm doing the 11/25 sailing.

So if you can fill in the blanks I'd be very grateful.

Earliest check in for regular balcony guests in NYC -

Scheduled sailing time -

Scheduled arrival time in Southampton -

Thanks in advance !!

Everyone has been so helpful with my questions planning for this cruise if you can just bear with me for a couple more :) I'm going to take a chance and catch a late flight to New York the night before the cruise (I know the risks but there are plenty of flights) and head straight to the cruise terminal early in the morning - it's not the $, it buys me an extra vacation day. I also need the scheduled arrival time in Southampton so I can plan flights at that end. I'm hoping the timings are consistent but if it makes any difference I'm doing the 11/25 sailing.

So if you can fill in the blanks I'd be very grateful.

Scheduled sailing time -

Scheduled arrival time in Southampton -

Thanks in advance !![/quote

Queens grill get to board 1st then from the top deck down. mind you some people go early and get on so they reckon..

Scheduled sailing time - anytime after 4.30

Scheduled arrival time in Southampton - just after 6am.

if you self disembark means you take all your luggage yourself you can leave the ship just after 7am

Remember these are just approx.

When we left at NY we were on the dock waiting for our car by 7.30 am

You might want to reconsider and use that extra vacation day. You will be traveling in winter conditions. Yes, there are plenty of flights, but if there is bad weather, they will all be grounded. And that is not uncommon. My Brother and sister-in law barely made it down to FLL last March because of a severe winter storm. Flights were cancelled out of NYC for two days.

You might want to reconsider and use that extra vacation day. You will be traveling in winter conditions. Yes, there are plenty of flights, but if there is bad weather, they will all be grounded. And that is not uncommon. My Brother and sister-in law barely made it down to FLL last March because of a severe winter storm. Flights were cancelled out of NYC for two days.

A good point. And, regardless of season or possible delay, it seems a shame to start a Cunard crossing after getting off what sounds like a red-eye flight from somewhere pretty far west.