Halifax: Oct.6, 2015

Jetswdo

I have posted this on my roll call--- I just reserved a van to take the 2 of us for a quick stop at Peggy's Cove and then on to Lunenburg-- Princess doesn't have a stop at Peggy's Cove on their Lunenburg so on the advise of this board, we will do this privately. Anyway, we are 2 retired teachers in early 60's, non smokers and are looking for another non smoking couple to share the van to split the fare and tip-- The charge is $55 Canadian dollars or credit card per hour, we are figuring 7 hours or so plus $60 tip, total of $445, split in half:$222.50 your cost. We will suck it up if we can't find another couple to split the cost. Anyway, let me know. Thanks, Anita

Halifaxtaxitours has a very good write up on trip advisor. Our driver/guide will point out interesting things along the way, so this works best for us. But we are hoping someone will want to share the van and costs. I'm posting here as well as roll call, perhaps if someone sees this post and would like to join us,

he/she can go on Oct.1 Regal Princess roll call, for contact------

Halifaxtaxitours has a very good write up on trip advisor. Our driver/guide will point out interesting things along the way, so this works best for us. But we are hoping someone will want to share the van and costs. I'm posting here as well as roll call, perhaps if someone sees this post and would like to join us,

he/she can go on Oct.1 Regal Princess roll call, for contact------

We used Halifaxtaxitours last September. Our driver was Les and he was very entertaining as well as informative. We learned a lot about the history of the Halifax area as Les grew up there. The company is small and personable - just two driver/owners so the content is consistent. Highly recommended. We shared the van with a total of six people. Best to find others to join on your Roll Call. That is how we joined up. One of the stops was for a fresh cooked lobster at Ryers Lobster Pound. Les called ahead so our 1 1/2 pound lobster was freshly cooked as we arrived. I believe it was $22 Canadian.

I have posted this on my roll call--- I just reserved a van to take the 2 of us for a quick stop at Peggy's Cove and then on to Lunenburg-- Princess doesn't have a stop at Peggy's Cove on their Lunenburg so on the advise of this board, we will do this privately. Anyway, we are 2 retired teachers in early 60's, non smokers and are looking for another non smoking couple to share the van to split the fare and tip-- The charge is $55 Canadian dollars or credit card per hour, we are figuring 7 hours or so plus $60 tip, total of $445, split in half:$222.50 your cost. We will suck it up if we can't find another couple to split the cost. Anyway, let me know. Thanks, Anita

You should try to find others to share your excursion on your Roll Call thread.