Might be due to the trouble in the city due to the Euro's

Just a thought, I wouldn't fancy getting off the ship with all that going on

Edited by bigeck

Just noticed Harmony is still in Palma.

It should be on it's way to Marseille.

Might be due to the trouble in the city due to the Euro's

Just a thought, I wouldn't fancy getting off the ship with all that going on

That would be very smart.

I have always felt that Royal Caribbean would make decisions that keep me safe.

Various websites have her next destination as La Spezia on Wednesday. Would appear she is not going to Marseille after all!

That would explain it.

Cruise TT and the German scanning site has it in Marseille tomorrow.

I thought it would have left to get to le Spezia for Wednesday.

I'm on Harmony now. The captain came on yesterday to tell us that due to the strikes, we would not be able to make Marseilles. He extended the stay in Palma until midnight and tomorrow will be an at sea day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I'm on Harmony now. The captain came on yesterday to tell us that due to the strikes, we would not be able to make Marseilles. He extended the stay in Palma until midnight and tomorrow will be an at sea day.

Thanks for the update. I forgot about the strikes. My curiosity was getting the better of me.

I could think of worse places to dock.

Enjoy your cruise

Edited by bigeck

Thanks for the update. I forgot about the strikes. My curiosity was getting the better of me.

I could think of worse places to dock.

Enjoy your cruise

Thanks. Everything's been great so far

Hi FLAlaska,

Pleased to hear you are having a lovely time on the Harmony - hope your cruise continues to be fun!

We are so looking forward to our cruise this August and I wondered, if you have time, whether you could let me know the times of the shows on your week long cruise. It would be really helpful!

Hi FLAlaska,

Pleased to hear you are having a lovely time on the Harmony - hope your cruise continues to be fun!

We are so looking forward to our cruise this August and I wondered, if you have time, whether you could let me know the times of the shows on your week long cruise. It would be really helpful!

Keep checking your cruise planner for show times. Just did this with my dd who is also on Harmony right now. You can select the day and time and number of guests attending. Very easy. They watched Grease last night and LOVED it! :)

Was it just the strikes or because of the unrest with the football hooligans ?

Of course the media will hype it all up but still doesn't look too good there. We are on Harmony next week😊 Wonder if we'll go there.

We kept looking at the Palma port cam wondering why HOTS was were still there.

Was it just the strikes or because of the unrest with the football hooligans ?

Of course the media will hype it all up but still doesn't look too good there. We are on Harmony next week[emoji4] Wonder if we'll go there.

We kept looking at the Palma port cam wondering why HOTS was were still there.

I have to believe it as due to the strikes. It affects taxi drivers and shuttle is drivers. Without those it would be tough to get around

Hi FLAlaska,

The shoe schedules can change from what I'm hearing. I know they added an afternoon show today due to the unexpected sea day, I would just keep checking your daily planner!

Hi FLAlaska! Sorry to bother you, but can you confirm the name of the cruise director on your sailing? Is it still Ken, or has he handed over to Bobby? I'd like to update the list.

Thanks for taking time to report to us from the ship, and enjoy the rest of your cruise!

Hi FLAlaska! Sorry to bother you, but can you confirm the name of the cruise director on your sailing? Is it still Ken, or has he handed over to Bobby? I'd like to update the list.

Thanks for taking time to report to us from the ship, and enjoy the rest of your cruise!

Yes Donna,

It's still Ken

Cloudy, windy and cold , for me,outside today so just enjoying drinks in the Promenade

Yes Donna,

It's still Ken

Cloudy, windy and cold , for me,outside today so just enjoying drinks in the Promenade

That's as good a place as any to have a drink.

Thanks for the info about the shows. We have 10 sea days on the Ta and a drinks package. We will still book in advance when it opens up.

Never been on a big ship before. Indy is the biggest so far

I have to believe it as due to the strikes. It affects taxi drivers and shuttle is drivers. Without those it would be tough to get around

We didn't get into Marseille two years ago due to strikes. We were on a much much smaller ship. We went to Sanery sur mer instead. Much nicer. Can't believe the strikes are still going on. I thought they'd stopped a couple of weeks ago.

Yes Donna,

It's still Ken

http://lalizzameteo.altervista.org/www.lalizzameteo.it/home.html

La Spezia weather site and web cam.

Scroll down and double click pic for better web cam pic. Don't panic, not the one with snow

Edited by bigeck