Cruise Terminal, Puerto Vallarta

jamesnnb

Well....NOT restricted on Princess, anyway. Just brought flower on board while on a stop in Seattle. Bought them at Pike's Market (good price) and when you bring them back everyone (port personnel and ship personnel) comment how pretty. Have done it many, many times. So, does anyone know if they have a flower stall with fresh flowers in the PV terminal? I know where there is one in Old Town, just didn't want to carry all the way back. (and, I've done that before, too -- and it is no problem). I have even emailed Princess and received a response that it is no problem AT ALL to bring flowers on board at the start of your trip nor any port -- only restriction is you cannot remove them.

Edited by jamesnnb

I'm thinking that Walmart across the street from the terminal will sell flowers (you know, the store bought type) - although I am not sure.

I love bringing on flowers on the ship (Princess) and have done so in many ports in the world. Makes the cabin seem more lovely.

Good thought. Walmart is right there. Thanks.

SAM's/Walmart can be seen from the deck of most ships and tends to be the focus due to brand recognition.

Just about every "grocery" store in Vallarta is the equivalent of a "super walmart". They are a combination retail store/food store/liquor store. There is a Soriana's immediately south of the gas station at the port entrance. It should have fresh flowers too (and an ATM).

If you want a professional arrangement, these folk deliver. http://www.flowerstogovallarta.com/

Enjoy!

Thanks for the tips. MSN-Travlers, I know just where you mean (Soriana's) and it would be easy to check it out on our outgoing journey (we take the bus into town) and if we like what we see, just pick them up before re-boarding the ship. And, riffatsea, I don't recall any fresh flowers at the stalls, either. But when we have wondered through there, I wasn't really looking so I thought I might have overlooked them. Thanks all.