Falmouth Jamaica beach or A/I daypass info

Whitnee1

How far is the ride from Falmouth to Dr. Cave's and how much did they charge?

Were there 2 weeks ago, used JaiTal tours private car for 4 for $35 pp, pickup in the cruise port enclosure, fee included $6 admission to Dr's Cave beach. JaiTal also operates buses for $20 pp round trip. About a 30 minute ride.

Were there 2 weeks ago, used JaiTal tours private car for 4 for $35 pp, pickup in the cruise port enclosure, fee included $6 admission to Dr's Cave beach. JaiTal also operates buses for $20 pp round trip. About a 30 minute ride.

$35 PP R/T included the $6.00 admission? Drs Caves told me it was 15 min ride from the port??

Resorts for a day let us down on our 2013-2014 New Years Sailing on the Breeze. Booked the AI to Jewel. Van never returned to pick us up for return to the ship. Didn't answer the phone as departure time approached. Resort personnel were accommodating in calling a cab. Extra $35 to cab back to the port was inconvenient. What really set me off was the lack of any response to my post - cruise written complaint. Won't use them again. Had a great time at Jewel though. Highly recommend. Just leave a little time for alternative transportation back to the port.

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone responded to the distance from Falmouth to Jewel?? I'm wondering if you dock at Falmouth and take the resort for a day to Jewel, how much time do you actually get at the resort??

The best I could tell is that if you use their transportation only about 4 hours. If you use your own probably like 5 1/2 not enough to make it worth while for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for contacting Resort for a Day! I would be glad to assist you with this:

Includes Round-trip Transfers:

Deluxe motor coach transportation is included from the cruise ports of Ocho Rios or Falmouth Jamaica. The resort is a convenient 30 minute ride from the port of Ocho Rios and a 40 minute ride from the port of Falmouth. The shuttle departs 45 minutes after your cruise ship arrival time and picks you back up 2 hours prior to your cruise ship departure time. For ships arriving before 8:30am, the transfer will depart at 9:15am.

• 3 months later...