SAS transportation

DJSchib

We used SAS today and we were very satisfied Our flight was delayed because of bad weather in Detroit and they were right there waiting for us 90 min after our flight was due in.

Very nice driver who pointed out things to take notice of from Fort Lauderdale to Miami and very friendly.

Very impressed with the service

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hello.

Do you have SAS's email address?

I filled the form in the site twice, but no answer.

Thank you.

Check your spam/junk mail file -- many find the emails form SAS mistakenly placed into these folders by their software. ;)

We used SAS today and we were very satisfied Our flight was delayed because of bad weather in Detroit and they were right there waiting for us 90 min after our flight was due in.

Very nice driver who pointed out things to take notice of from Fort Lauderdale to Miami and very friendly.

Very impressed with the service

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Used them last time we cruised out of POM and flew in to FLL. I was very pleased. $15 pp each way is an absolute bargain

• 1 year later...

I would rate zero stars if possible. We were left stranded at the Ft. Lauderdale airport. I booked this in advance for transportation from Ft. Lauderdale airport to Port of Miami. Once I arrived at the airport I called the gentleman that called me initially about my ride and he informed me to call the main number. I missed my initial flight but was assured transportation would still be available once I arrived in Ft. Lauderdale airport. I called and spoke with Steve. He told me there were no more shuttles available because they were doing an event in South Beach. We were left stranded in the airport with no way to get to our cruise by 3:30pm (it was 2:00pm). I have NEVER had such terrible service. To leave people with a reservation stranded without a way to get to their destination is HORRIBLE customer service. I choose this service based on the reviews online but I was mistaken. In the end the cruise line had transportation available and one bus left to get to the cruise. I will never use this service again.

We were left stranded in the airport with no way to get to our cruise by 3:30pm (it was 2:00pm). .

Simply not true, have you looked at the ground transportation options for fll.

There are a ton of shuttles, cabs, private service options, plus your cruise line options, all after exiting the door after luggage pick up.

I missed my initial flight but was assured transportation would still be available once I arrived in Ft. Lauderdale airport.

You arrived 3-4 hours late because of a missed flight and it is SAS's fault for not waiting for you? :confused: There are lots of transportation options at FLL including Go Airport Shuttle (based inside the FLL airport), taxi's, etc.

I would rate zero stars if possible. We were left stranded at the Ft. Lauderdale airport. I booked this in advance for transportation from Ft. Lauderdale airport to Port of Miami. Once I arrived at the airport I called the gentleman that called me initially about my ride and he informed me to call the main number. I missed my initial flight but was assured transportation would still be available once I arrived in Ft. Lauderdale airport. I called and spoke with Steve. He told me there were no more shuttles available because they were doing an event in South Beach. We were left stranded in the airport with no way to get to our cruise by 3:30pm (it was 2:00pm). I have NEVER had such terrible service. To leave people with a reservation stranded without a way to get to their destination is HORRIBLE customer service. I choose this service based on the reviews online but I was mistaken. In the end the cruise line had transportation available and one bus left to get to the cruise. I will never use this service again.

Welcome to Cruise Critic! So glad you signed up just to post this questionable story!

If it is actually true, which I doubt, you are the fool for flying in the day of your cruise.

You could have taken a cab, or one of the many other transportation options available and easily made your cruise.

Then again, why I am writing this? This story is 100% BS and the chances of you ever logging into cruise critic again are zero.

Welcome to Cruise Critic! So glad you signed up just to post this questionable story!

If it is actually true, which I doubt, you are the fool for flying in the day of your cruise.

You could have taken a cab, or one of the many other transportation options available and easily made your cruise.

Then again, why I am writing this? This story is 100% BS and the chances of you ever logging into cruise critic again are zero.

Good catch - I missed that this was a first post and likely a troll.

I was actually stranded by SAS after a cruise! It was us and another couple (not traveling with us). We spoke to SAS several times and were told to wait 10 minutes each time. We called and called and after awhile they stopped answering the phone! We ended up sharing a taxi to FLL with the other couple that was also waiting. We waited approximately 2 hours.