Pontoon Boat Rental Help Needed

prwardii

Hi, tried to rent a pontoon boat from Somerset Bridge WaterSports. I guess their pontoon boat was damaged in a storm and no longer have it to rent. H2O doesn't have a pontoon boat.

What are my other options?

We need a pontoon boat, 6 adults and I am the only one able to drive a boat - so, renting two Boston Whalers is not an option. We are coming in on the NCL Dawn, staying at the dockyard.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks

Hi, tried to rent a pontoon boat from Somerset Bridge WaterSports. I guess their pontoon boat was damaged in a storm and no longer have it to rent. H2O doesn't have a pontoon boat.

What are my other options?

We need a pontoon boat, 6 adults and I am the only one able to drive a boat - so, renting two Boston Whalers is not an option. We are coming in on the NCL Dawn, staying at the dockyard.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks

I would check KS Watersports, Fantasea, and Aquatic Bermuda. (Aquatic Bermuda is based in Hamilton)

Edited by Charles4515

We need a pontoon boat, 6 adults and I am the only one able to drive a boat - . Thanks

Seriously?

6 adults and you are the only one that can "drive a boat"?

If you can walk or chew gum, you can "drive a boat".:rolleyes:

Seriously?

6 adults and you are the only one that can "drive a boat"?

If you can walk or chew gum, you can "drive a boat".:rolleyes:

It does seem questionable... but it's my DW (no way she wants that responsibility) and 4 much older seniors (my parents, aunt and uncle).

We just booked aquatic Bermuda for July. Tony responded to my email quickly and then called me to finalize our plans.

That is great to know, thanks!

We rented from H2O last summer (Boston Whaler), just my DW and I - had a great time. I am sure you will also.

We were in Bermuda last October and had a reservation for a pontoon boat for 4 hours. Because of vicious winds, the reservation for cancelled for good reason. Fantasia was great to work with and I was refunded within two days. We are planning another trip in October and will book a pontoon and hope for a better and windless day. See their website at https://www.fantasea.bm/portfolio_category/sightseeing-cruises/?CID=3

Good Luck and have a great time!

Bill

We rented from Fantasea. It was a great experience. They are located in Dockyard. There is a little store where you check in that you can buy snacks and drinks. We were 9 people and had room to spare. There is even a potty room on board. Highly recommend.

We rented from tony last year in Hamilton. We got 4 feet from the dock and the steering broke.

We ended up not being able to do the pontoon boat at all. We were so disappointed.

We are trying to rent again this year from fantasia were they are right in dockside and has more boats in case one breaks.