Rome port to airport Sept 15?

MusicMarc

My lady and I are sailing on the Sept. 5-15 Celebrity Reflection cruise in the Eastern Mediterranean. When we arrive back in Rome on the 15th, we're headed straight to the airport. If you're on that cruise and are also planning to head straight to the airport, too, why not share a shuttle with us and save some money (assuming there's any left after the cruise!). Not sure how we can connect -- maybe through e-mail? Not sure if I can list my e-mail. Can you list yours? Anyway, let me know soon, since we're flying to Rome this Sunday!

Thanks. (p.s.: I'm new to this forum/thread thing, so be patient with me.)

You should go to the roll call for your cruise and ask there, you'll be more likely to find someone. Go to the main forums page and look under roll calls for celebrity connections roll calls, click on the forum for your ship, and find your sail date.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

One of the big advantages here are the roll calls for each individual sailing. You can meet fellow cruisers, make arrangements for shore excursions and, like you are looking, transportation arrangements.

The roll call for your cruise is here.

I will look for your posting in the Roll Call - I agree it's the best place to post this request.

You may be a little early in your request as European flights cannot be booked individually until 355 days before travel - so we have to wait until mid-late September to book. I'm just waiting right now...

See you on the roll call!