Crown Liquor vs. Total Wine

EdSails

Any feelings on one over the other, service wise and convenience wise? We'll probably want to order online champagne and have the taxi driver stop on the way to pick it up. I see Total mentioned a lot, but it looks like Crown might have a better selection. Help!

Total Wine has 4,000 wine/sparkling skus, 2,000 spirit skus and 1,000 beer skus.....

I have yet to see anything come close to the selection that Total has. And they have great prices.....again, have yet to see anyone cheaper and they will match prices.

Total Wine is to wine, liquor and beer what Home Depot is to lumber and hardware. Their staff is very knowledgeable and accomodating. Crown pales in comparison.

/////

Thanks for putting Total Wine on my radar. We're flying into Ft. Lauderdale before our cruise, and I was hoping to find a good place to buy some wine to tote aboard. Have mapped Total Wine's location on Google. The store seems to be in a shopping center, but I can't tell from the map. If it's in a shopping center, can you tell me the name of the center and some of the other stores there. Is there a grocery store? Walgreens or something similar? Thanks!

Thanks for putting Total Wine on my radar. We're flying into Ft. Lauderdale before our cruise, and I was hoping to find a good place to buy some wine to tote aboard. Have mapped Total Wine's location on Google. The store seems to be in a shopping center, but I can't tell from the map. If it's in a shopping center, can you tell me the name of the center and some of the other stores there. Is there a grocery store? Walgreens or something similar? Thanks!

I've been told there's a Publix right there. Major food chain back east. Sounds like most of the taxi drivers know the place so if you're taking a taxi just ask to stop there. Sounds like it will be my first stop in a few weeks!

Archived