Infinity - South America - Dec 2014 Retrospective

2552phxcrzr

We did Infinity's first South America sailings last December, embarking in Ft Lauderdale on Dec 4; and disembarking in Buenos Aires on January 4.

The back-to-back cruises were a great way to explore bits and pieces of South America. I just finished processing photos and finalizing the blog posts if anyone is interested in a pictorial of the cruises.

Leg 1: Ft Lauderdale to Valparaíso

Leg 2: Valparaíso to Buenos Aires

We are doing the opposite cruise (BA to Miami) starting in Feb. 2106. Love your blog, so full of information and the pictures are incredible. We also have an aft cabin. I was wondering if there is a website you use to create the maps that are in your blog? They are wonderful and I would like to create the same for my cruise.

Barb

We are doing the opposite cruise (BA to Miami) starting in Feb. 2106. Love your blog, so full of information and the pictures are incredible. We also have an aft cabin. I was wondering if there is a website you use to create the maps that are in your blog? They are wonderful and I would like to create the same for my cruise.

Barb

I create the maps in Google Earth, then bring them into Keynote (Mac's Powerpoint) to mark up and export as a jpeg file.

Have a wonderful cruise ... we enjoyed it very much.

Thank you so much for your pictures and review. We are doing the first leg FLL to Valparaiso in Dec 2015. We have booked our first C1 aft cabin. I'm ready to go now!

You won't want to sail in any other type of veranda cabin once you get your first experience of these aft verandas. Don't say you haven't been warned :D

Thank you so much for posting your blog with the wonderful pictures of ship and ports. Will be in a C1 aft for the first time on my next cruise .:)

I have this sailing on my bucket list.

I loved the transit of the canal and want to explore some South America.

This repositioning cruise hits the spot.

My pleasure to share the stories and the images ... it is an amazing cruise.

Curtdesilets ... the murals I have in my blog don't come even close to scratching the surface ... so many, so colorful, so little time to find them all.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the fantastic pictures. We will be doing the same BXB this year. Trying not to wish the summer away but we are already counting down the days. Booked our flights recently. For some odd reason, adding flights makes the adventure seem much more of a reality.

:)