Quest on transatlantic ?

I'd say exactly the same. To me the big difference with Quest is if the ship has a Studio B, then the teams are sections of seating. If a lounge is used for Quest, then the teams are put together by the players.

Thanks will have a studio b as it's Indy :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We just got off a TA last month aboard the Brilliance. DH and I looked for the Quest in the Cruise Compass. It is possible we missed it--but, I do not think we had a Quest. [Harwich, UK to Boston]

:( hope we defiantly have one xx

I really hope we have Quest on the Indy TA Sailing in November, it is one of my favorite parts of the entertainment on board RCL ships.

Yes that's the one I am on too :) I was team captain on last years med sailing and won was hoping to repeat last years success hehe xx

Did the TA on the Indy in 2012 - had Quest - Joff the CD was brilliant as usual.

I love Quest!

It is better if done in Studio B IMO rather than the lounges as its easier for everyone to participate and not so much a bun fight as it is in the lounges.

No difference in participants between TA's or other cruises, always enough volunteers and people there to join in.

I was on the Brilliance TA in the spring. They held quest on one of the last port days. I thought that was very bad planning as I would have loved this on one of the sea days and not right at the end when we had jam packed European port days. (Cork, Cherbourg, Bruggs). I am even thinking it might have been the last night before debarkation in England, because I remember thinking it was the worst possible day for Quest.