Best coffee on the ship?

Reading54

For those who have already sailed on a Viking Ocean ship, where did you go to get a good cup of coffee in the middle of the day?

And is this coffee included or at extra charge?

Thanks,

Mei

Living Room Bar (Deck 1) always makes a good cup of coffee but any bar with a coffeemaker should do as well. There is a dispense-it-yourself machine in the World Cafe (imho, a step below getting it from the bar). Finally, there is the Restaurant coffee and it was not good when I breakfasted there in June, 2016 (don't know if it has changed since then); I finally learned to stop in the Bar on Deck 1 before heading into breakfast (not necessary if you are headed to the World Cafe or Mamsen).

Coffee and tea are always free, unless you are adding spirits to the coffee in which case it is considered a bar drink.

Living Room Bar (Deck 1) always makes a good cup of coffee but any bar with a coffeemaker should do as well. There is a dispense-it-yourself machine in the World Cafe (imho, a step below getting it from the bar). Finally, there is the Restaurant coffee and it was not good when I breakfasted there in June, 2016 (don't know if it has changed since then); I finally learned to stop in the Bar on Deck 1 before heading into breakfast (not necessary if you are headed to the World Cafe or Mamsen).

Coffee and tea are always free, unless you are adding spirits to the coffee in which case it is considered a bar drink.

Yes I agree.. the living room bar is fantastic..they grind the beans for each cup..heaven..