Harmony docking questions eastern

Hello,

Just a few questions curious to the answers if you don't mind, thank you.

1- In St. Maarten when you get off the ship is there a tram that can take us down to the Main Street

2- When docking in San Juan which pier number does the HOS dock at

3- In San Juan, there will be three ships, Msc Divinia, Carnival Glory and HOS will the port be very crowded

4- Does anybody know if the HOS docks port side or starboard side in San Juan

Any ideas where to eat lunch in San Juan?

When docking in San Juan, you will be at one of the piers in Old San Juan. I'm not sure you can know exactly which pier, but it's not like anyone would have a hard time seeing Harmony. Docking will most likely be on the starboard side, but that's not guaranteed.

When docking in San Juan, you will be at one of the piers in Old San Juan. I'm not sure you can know exactly which pier, but it's not like anyone would have a hard time seeing Harmony. Docking will most likely be on the starboard side, but that's not guaranteed.

In addition to the above and to answer the OP's question about St Maarten...Take the water taxi $7.00pp all day access.

We love lunch at the Parrot Club in Old San Juan...great food and drinks.

Parrot Club thats the place we had dinner when docked there three years ago, I couldn't remember the name, it was excellent, definitely going there!

If I take the water taxi, where does it go? Do you think there be mosquitos around the water there? I have active lupus and according to doctors advise, need to avoid areas with mosquitos.

Any recommendations of where to have lunch, I can get off the ship and take a cab, somewhere on the water be nice.

1- In St. Maarten when you get off the ship is there a tram that can take us down to the Main Street

No, but there is a short ferry ride that will take you downtown. It's one price to ride all day.

2- When docking in San Juan which pier number does the HOS dock at

Usually pier 3

3- In San Juan, there will be three ships, Msc Divinia, Carnival Glory and HOS will the port be very crowded

Possibly. Those three ships can potentially add an extra 13,000 people into Old San Juan but it's hard to tell beforehand how many people are getting off and staying in Old San Juan. The forts and shopping areas will likely be the most crowded.

4- Does anybody know if the HOS docks port side or starboard side in San Juan

Usually starboard side. But it depends on if they have to do lifeboat work on that side.

Any ideas where to eat lunch in San Juan?

Princesa Gastrobar on Paseo de la Princesa is quite good. We also like La Cueva Del Mar on Calle Recinto Sur and Punto de Vista on top of the Hotel Milano on Calle Fortaleza.