Making contact with Herod?

Colbycat

I am interested in going on Herods Land and Sea Safari next month, but I can't make contact with him. I filled out the contact form on his website twice as well as emailed him at an email address someone posted for him. Is anyone else having this problem or have another way to get a hold of him? If I can't make contact with him does anyone have another suggestion, we want to drive to Soufriere see the volcano, go in the mud baths, swim in a waterfall, see the Pitons, go to the beach, and return on a boat.

Thanks!

I am interested in going on Herods Land and Sea Safari next month, but I can't make contact with him. I filled out the contact form on his website twice as well as emailed him at an email address someone posted for him. Is anyone else having this problem or have another way to get a hold of him? If I can't make contact with him does anyone have another suggestion, we want to drive to Soufriere see the volcano, go in the mud baths, swim in a waterfall, see the Pitons, go to the beach, and return on a boat.

Thanks!

I had the exact same thing happen trying to book his Island Splendor tour. I even offered to gather a group from my Roll Call. But never got a response after multiple tries. Apparently you have to have a group already formed for him to reply? :confused:

We are booked with Herod's in March of next year. It did take about a week for a response. He also asked if we'd try to recruit more people from our roll call.

I contacted him through the website .

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by wicruisin

I had the exact same thing happen trying to book his Island Splendor tour. I even offered to gather a group from my Roll Call. But never got a response after multiple tries. Apparently you have to have a group already formed for him to reply? :confused:

Who did you use instead?

Thanks!

I tried to contact Herod several times and never got a response. I then emailed him and he ended up calling me. It seems he did response but for some reason I wasn't able to get his emails to my yahoo email address but had no trouble with my comcast email.

Try emailing him directly at **********@gmail.com. I enjoyed my excursion with Herod and would definately recommend him.

Could you spell that out for us please?

Yes, please give the email address, I too want to book his tour and have not gotten back a reply yet.

I hate when they do that :mad:

herod tours at gmail dot com (of course noo spaces and the @ instead of at)

I just received an email from Herod (from his "contact us" on website). and his email is **********@gmail.com

We are booked for his Land & Sea Safari and he said "No deposit is needed. You pay in cash on the day of the tour." Looking forward to this excursion!

I just received an email from Herod (from his "contact us" on website). and his email is **********@gmail.com

We are booked for his Land & Sea Safari and he said "No deposit is needed. You pay in cash on the day of the tour." Looking forward to this excursion!

I received a response as well. Thanks girlscruise2011. :)

Glad to hear it. I really did enjoy my day with Herod and I'm sure you both will too

Ok. I finally received a response too. Thanks! But I need to find 8 more people. Anyone happen to be in st lucia Wednesday August 13 that wants to do the land and sea safari??

Do you have a rollcall? I had 7 people but still needed more so I found others on my rollcall to join me.

If not, maybe you should start one :D

Yes, I did post on our roll call. But it is not a very active roll call with few members. I have a feeling I won't be able to round up the people. Which would be the next best tour??

Yes, I did post on our roll call. But it is not a very active roll call with few members. I have a feeling I won't be able to round up the people. Which would be the next best tour??

I've only been to St. Lucia once and used Herod. Did you see if there are any other ships in port with you? Maybe you can go to their rollcall and ask if others are interested.

I've only been to St. Lucia once and used Herod. Did you see if there are any other ships in port with you? Maybe you can go to their rollcall and ask if others are interested.

I thought about that, but am unsure how to find which other ships are in port that day. I was trying to go to other cruise lines websites and search the itineraries for cruises that week but I didn't get very far. Is there a better way?

I thought about that, but am unsure how to find which other ships are in port that day. I was trying to go to other cruise lines websites and search the itineraries for cruises that week but I didn't get very far. Is there a better way?

there is a website Cruise TT that you can pick the port and date and will tell you what ships are with you.

From your posts you are in St. Lucia on 8/13 right? If so, then you must be on the Jewel of the Sea since thats the only ship in port that day. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I really want to do Herod's island coastal tour and am a bit worried after reading these reviews. We have a family of 5. Will he throw us in with another family/group (which I don't care about) if I don't have a minimum? Is the boat number of people different than the land excursion number of people? I have emailed him 2x since yesterday. Has he ever not responded?

It took a little over a week but he finally emailed me back. He told me we were the only ones who inquired about a tour on that given day so unless I could round up people it probably wouldn't happen. I tried and tried but couldn't find anyone to join us. I emailed him back at the beginning of this week (we will be there next week) to see if anyone else contacted him about that day. He responded fairly quickly and told me no, try Spencer. Lol. Good luck!

It took a little over a week but he finally emailed me back. He told me we were the only ones who inquired about a tour on that given day so unless I could round up people it probably wouldn't happen. I tried and tried but couldn't find anyone to join us. I emailed him back at the beginning of this week (we will be there next week) to see if anyone else contacted him about that day. He responded fairly quickly and told me no, try Spencer. Lol. Good luck!

He did get back to me yesterday and booked us plus 3 other people which totalled 8. He suggested I try to round up some more passengers so I posted on my roll call. Hopefully he doesn't cancel the tour with 8 people :). I did cancel my stanis tour because frankly, this is a much better deal as I despise bus tours. I am so happy I got through. All together, this was $25 more than driving around in a car and my kids will enjoy it so much more (3 bored teenagers).

Oh good! I'm so glad for you. We are going with Stanis since Herod didn't work out but we are paying extra for Stanis to drive us there see the sights, etc but return to the ship in a catamaran instead of driving back. It was more than Herod, but we were running low on options. Have a great trip!

• 4 weeks later...
He did get back to me yesterday and booked us plus 3 other people which totalled 8. He suggested I try to round up some more passengers so I posted on my roll call. Hopefully he doesn't cancel the tour with 8 people :). I did cancel my stanis tour because frankly, this is a much better deal as I despise bus tours. I am so happy I got through. All together, this was $25 more than driving around in a car and my kids will enjoy it so much more (3 bored teenagers).

Still waiting for a reply from Herod. Emailing him every few days from his site.2 of us are with you on November 7

Still waiting for a reply from Herod. Emailing him every few days from his site.2 of us are with you on November 7

I will try emailing him again also. He does have lousy internet service per reports on t.a. and cc. I know it is so frustrating but apparently it is worth it.