Making contact with Herod?

Colbycat

Still waiting for a reply from Herod. Emailing him every few days from his site.2 of us are with you on November 7

I did the same and finally got a response when I used this one: herod (no space) tours at gmail dot com

Edited by canadarocks

Honestly. We ended up with Stanis because neither Herod nor I could find enough ppl for our date. And I couldn't have been happier. We paid extra to return by boat, worth every penny. And being on a private tour vs a group tour was a huge difference. I would use Stanis if I ever return!! He was amazing!

Still waiting for a reply from Herod. Emailing him every few days from his site.2 of us are with you on November 7

Herod just emailed me this am: ( FYI I emailed him when I was trying to contact him at least 4x a day!)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hi,

What's their name?

Herod

On Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 6:36 PM wrote:

Hi I have 2 more people for you for 11/7/14 island splendor tour. Apparently they have already emailed you. They are from our cruise ship explorer of the seas.

Edited by jean87510

When I finally did get a reply from Herod, he told me he is changing his Island Splendor tour and no longer offering the Add Ons. When I suggested he change the details on his website, he told me he would be doing so soon. He also said it was up to me to find another 10 people to fill a tour.

That was mid-August..... and the website description hasn't yet been changed.

YMMV, but we've booked with Mystic Man instead.

When I finally did get a reply from Herod, he told me he is changing his Island Splendor tour and no longer offering the Add Ons. When I suggested he change the details on his website, he told me he would be doing so soon. He also said it was up to me to find another 10 people to fill a tour.

That was mid-August..... and the website description hasn't yet been changed.

YMMV, but we've booked with Mystic Man instead.

I am sorry I am a little confused. Were you the person who was going to come on the tour with us from explorer of the seas on 11/7/14? I thought I had answered the person "Wacko" who was interested.

I am sorry I am a little confused. Were you the person who was going to come on the tour with us from explorer of the seas on 11/7/14? I thought I had answered the person "Wacko" who was interested.

No I'm not. If you read the prior posts on this thread, you'll see I was considering Herod's Island Splendor tour initially and was having trouble contacting him.

Greg and Catherine from Spokane. Still interested and pretty much planning on it.

Herod got back to me this am. here is his response

Hi Jean,

I have not received any email from them. I have booked them as well and will email you with time and meeting place this week. You could then forward it to them. Thank you.

Herod

SO, I don't how to share the info with you other than this message board. When I get it I will post. We should have a great time.

• 3 weeks later...

I submitted a request for Herod's Island Splendor Coastal cruise over a week ago and never got a response, so I emailed him at gmail yesterday. He responded today saying he's having problems with his website and people should email him direct for now

Greg and Catherine from Spokane. Still interested and pretty much planning on it.

ok, here is info regarding cruise. Will you be on Explorer of the seas? Because rather than tie up this board, I can just put info there.

Yes we have enough people. You are booked for the Island splendor tour. Your ship will be berthed at Pointe seraphine.

Walk to the main lobby of this shopping complex when you get off the ship. I will be waiting near the tourist info desk at this lobby for 8:30 am with a paper displaying Herod's Tours. Looking forward to meeting you.

Now I know the website now lists new prices and new destinations for the tours. For our tour, we are still going to where we originally were scheduled plus the price is what we agreed to.

Edited by jean87510