RSVP Norwegian Star 4/18/09

SteveInPDX

Hey RSVP Cruisers!

Let's build some buzz and excitement for the RSVP Mexican Riviera Cruise! We've got less than 3 months before we set sail and I know I'm getting excited.

Let's shout-out a roll call to see who's joining us.

Steve

Welcome Hobie!

I look forward to seeing you onboard!

FYI... I spoke with a rep at RSVP and he advised me that the party schedule would be posted in about 2 weeks. As soon as it's up, I'll post a link for those who are interested.

Until then... I'd love to hear from others who will be joining us.

- Steve

Steve,

I'll be joining you on the Star. It'll be a fun vacation. Hobie.

Hey Fellow RSVP Cruisers!

For those of you who weren't aware, there is a large contingent of Bears onboard our cruise. WOOF! I have been on numerous "Lazy Bear Cruises" and can tell you, it makes for an awesome time! Check out www.ourbearcruise.com. This website has a pretty extensive list of those sailing with us. You can go there to check out profiles and other information about those on the cruise. Including my partner and I. (Steve and Trey).

Also... if you haven't booked yet, email me at twoguysnphx@aol.com. I have an awesome travel agent who really takes care of their clients. They host alot of onboard parties and provide their clients with great of perks.

I look forward to talking with ya'll soon.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

I was lucky and got a direct flight to LAX from NOLA for a decent price. We are scheduled to arrive at 9:15 am, or thereabouts... I have no earthly idea how long it will take to get from the airport to the pier, though (and as we all know... Baggage retrieval is a crapshoot!).

19 miles? That's not too bad. The agent with RSVP said that there *might* be a shuttle to the pier provided by NCL, but not to count on it. They are supposed to have the info sent with the cruise packet, if it's available. I suppose I'll just count on hailing a cab unless informed otherwise!

Other options include booking a SuperShuttle (cheaper than a cab)

I am hoping for an NCL shuttle - only because if they are running late - they will sometimes hold the ship for you....

The supershuttle works out to be about $30....google it for the address ....

Hey Guys!

Glad to see we're creating some buzz about the cruise! I was out of town and didn't check the thread for a week and it's exploded. Thanks for keeping it going boys!

As promised... Here's a brief list of the events onboard. I don't have the full descriptions yet so these are subject to change, but atleast it's a start.

As soon as the party list, events and entertainers are fully updated, I'll post them. Here ya go...

Saturday, April 18th

“Bon Voyage” Party (Outdoor Dance Floor Oasis Pool)

Sunday, April 19th

“Mello Yellow” T-Dance (Outdoor Dance Floor Oasis Pool)

Monday, April 20th

“Leather” T-Dance (Outdoor Dance Floor Oasis Pool)

Tuesday, April 21st

“Underwear” Party (Outdoor Dance Floor Oasis Pool)

Wednesday, April 22nd

“Costume” Contest/Party (Outdoor Dance Floor Oasis Pool)

Thursday, April 23rd

“Swimsuit” Contest (Outdoor Dance Floor Oasis Pool)

Friday, April 24th

“Hot Tamale” T-Dance (Outdoor Dance Floor Oasis Pool)

ALSO... My travel agent is setting up a group excursion in Puerto Vallarta. They're hosting a private pool party at one of the local resorts. They will have a DJ, all you can eat buffet, free drinks and HOT stripper boys. Anyone who wants to joins us is invited. Let me know if you're interested by emailing me at steven.house@ymail.com. (They're on the RSVP Eurodam right now and will be sending the info to me next week. I'll email you the details/cost as soon as I receive them.)

Until then boys... Happy Cruizing!

Steve House

Hey Pidaho1971!

Welcome aboard! Ya'll are gonna have the time of your lives! The first RSVP cruise is always the most memoriable. Just remember to "soak it all in".

See ya onboard!

Steve

Hi... My partner and I just finalized our plans. It will be the first RSVP cruise for both of us! Looking forward to it!

Howdy Floridaken77!

Looking forward to meetin ya! The "Lazy Bears" usually have a meet and greet onboard. We meet a lot of great guys at the party on the last cruise.... we all still keep in touch. (Literally!)

See ya onboard!

Steve House

Sweet! Horray for the BEARS!!!! Now I am REALLLY excited that I Just booked!!!

See you guys there!!!

Hi Steve... Thanks for starting the thread!

I've been intrigued by these cruises for some time now, and finally decided to take the plunge and convinced my s/o to join me!

Looking forward to meeting some woofy men from around the country!

Stephen & John

Hey Pidaho1971!

Welcome aboard! Ya'll are gonna have the time of your lives! The first RSVP cruise is always the most memoriable. Just remember to "soak it all in".

See ya onboard!

Steve

Sounds like we'll all need a drink or two or three... etc... when we get onboard.

(FYI... my partner and I have discovered a simple trick for you new cruizers. After years of cruizing and holding onto water downed drinks at the parties and on the dance floors, we switched to shots. They're cheaper, stronger and ya get drunk a whole hell of a lot faster. Words of wisdom my friends!!!)

Archived