The Baths with Toddler?

Lumee23

We booked the excursion through the cruise that takes you via ferry and then bus to the Baths. Can we do this with a 14 month old strapped to one of us in a baby carrier or is that insane?

I think you're just fine. The ferry isn't a concern. The taxi from the ferry terminal on Virgin Gorda to the Top of the Baths is in a typical safari-type truck with benches and is a short drive. And you shouldn't have any problem at all with the paths or the Baths.

Enjoy your day!

I would not even think about the Baths with a child that small. The beauty of the place is going through the rocks and that is going to be very difficult carrying a child. I would suggest a beach on Tortola instead.

I would not even think about the Baths with a child that small. The beauty of the place is going through the rocks and that is going to be very difficult carrying a child. I would suggest a beach on Tortola instead.

I don't disagree that visiting the Baths as a couple is more romantic and enjoyable, especially when on a land vacation when no ships are in port.

As far as difficulty negotiating the boulders there are easier paths, and if you go down on the Devils Bay path you could enjoy that beach along with some of the Baths. So a nice day IMHO